Chelsea 3-1 Birmingham

BlueLion.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its unlikely for us to win the title, But its definatly possible. United with there Champions League games aswell whereas we have nothing.

you are not the only one thinking it mate...we should keep on saying we have no chance tho..as it seems to be working..:eyebrows:

It was a good performance, another routine win. Great goal by Kalou, and I'm very glad to see Bertrand play. I hope he gets more chances. I'm a bit surprised we are 2nd looking back at our results and performances.

I'm a bit disappointed with Torres, but I believe he needs to play a bit more.

2nd :eyebrows:

wenger19-415.jpg

IF United draw at home to Everton (not impossible considering Everton's form) and then drop points against Arsenal and Blackburn away... and we go there and win.... do you see where I'm going with this? :lol:

The last time we were 'back in it', we fucked it up at Stoke. Hence I would rather stay on the ground and fully enjoy the fact we are above Arsenal finally. Let's what happens next...but gooners screwed it up again :champions:

IF United draw at home to Everton (not impossible considering Everton's form) and then drop points against Arsenal and Blackburn away... and we go there and win.... do you see where I'm going with this? :lol:

Where are you going? :eyebrows:

I'd laugh my ass of if we won the EPL after a season like this XD

Good point. Don't even want to make scenarios up in my mind, it's so nerve wrecking :D Let's hope though!

Yeah I do!!

The greatest title comeback in Premier League history!! It CAN be done! Don't read or listen into what Carlo has to say?? I believe!! :clap: