Chelsea 3-1 Birmingham

BlueLion.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would much rather it be a draw in all honesty!

Why on earth would you want a draw? Not another fishing attempt by any chance?!

Whilst we still have an outside chance of winning the league surely ever Chelsea fan must want an Arse win against scum u, its hardly any difference in coming 2nd or 3rd, bit of luck & who knows.

Why is Ancelotti so intent on playing Torres, Anelka and Drogba together? It didn't work against Liverpool, it hasn't worked since and I don't think it ever will. Please stop. I'd rather he sat Torres for the rest of season because it's like he's going out of his way to play Torres in every possible formation that doesn't work. Why does he not want to play Yossi and Torres together? Not even for sub minutes?

Last time our youngster had a great assist and everybody celebrated it more than a goal his career didn't go well...

That's exactly what I remembered too!

But remember, Hutchinson's injury problems went on long before that. Bertrand's been fairly fit :)

Why is Ancelotti so intent on playing Torres, Anelka and Drogba together? It didn't work against Liverpool, it hasn't worked since and I don't think it ever will. Please stop. I'd rather he sat Torres for the rest of season because it's like he's going out of his way to play Torres in every possible formation that doesn't work. Why does he not want to play Yossi and Torres together? Not even for sub minutes?

Why does carlo do alot of the things he does? Some things are rather baffling.

Guys let's forget about Torres for tonight and just celebrate the win & going second! :D

We shouldn't worry about him. If I was roman i'd be losing sleep though.But then again if I was Roman I wouldn't have spent such an obscene amount in the first place.