Chelsea 3-1 Birmingham

BlueLion.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're trying to do what I do and be a WUM, I have to say it failed when I tried as well. Or have you genuinely got fed up with him?

I'm not fed up with him at all, I'm just so aggrivated about Torres's failure to deliver, that I have to express my thoughts about his form.

I don't think Torres works in the formation we play... at all!! It's depressing :mouthclosed:

How many has Malouda got since Torres joined? Like I said, until he starts getting full 90 min. games under his belt maybe with the same strike partner then it's going to be an uphill struggle for him.

How many has Malouda got since Torres joined? Like I said, until he starts getting full 90 min. games under his belt maybe with the same strike partner then it's going to be an uphill struggle for him.

Yes he needs to start. But...

Good Status lol

The reason Carlo played a diamond was just to keep Torres, Anelka and Drogba happy, no other reason. He's too fkin scared. Play 4-3-3, why would you force your team to play formations you know you will never ever play in a competitive game ever.