• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cech

Ivanovic ---Alex---Terry---Cole

Ramires---Essien---Lampard

Anelka---Torres----Malouda

If Alex isn't fit, i'd play Essien at RB, Ivanovic CB and stick Mikel in.

Dont think Benayoun is ready for a game of that calibre, unless he plays most of the game against wigan and plays amazing.

Definately on the bench though, ready to be creative if he comes on. We've missed him, as we could tell with our non-existant midfield from the other night. Zhirkov seemed to bottle his chance and when malouda and anelka came on we started to look a bit more dangerous.

I would love nothing more for us to go to them and beat the bastards, knock them out of the CL and possibly go on to play Schalke

Cech

Ivanovic Alex Terry Cole

Mikel

Ramires Benayoun

*Bosingwa/Kalou Drogba Zhirkov

*Might be crappy at the back momentarily but his serious pace and directness still make him an attacking threat and if he crosses like ten times, at least one or two should be dangerous right ? :unsure:

Can't believe people are going with Torres to start.This will not be a night for sentiment.We must go with a 4-3-3 on Tuesday with Anelka and Drogba defenite starters up front.Benayoun might be a better option from the bench allowing Malouda to get the nod.Agree with most other positions.Here's who i would start with nonetheless.

Cech,Ivanovic,Alex,JT,Ashley,Ramires,Lampard,Essien,Anelka,Drogba,Malouda

Can't believe people are going with Torres to start.This will not be a night for sentiment.We must go with a 4-3-3 on Tuesday with Anelka and Drogba defenite starters up front.Benayoun might be a better option from the bench allowing Malouda to get the nod.Agree with most other positions.Here's who i would start with nonetheless.

Cech,Ivanovic,Alex,JT,Ashley,Ramires,Lampard,Essien,Anelka,Drogba,Malouda

Big question marks over the form of the players in bold. Malouda especially i don't think we should consider starting against Man Utd.

I actually thought of our 4-3-3 from last season, but then i remembered Yossi is back, so...

-------------------------------Cech--------------------------------------

Ivanovic ----------Alex ------------Terry ------------Cole-----

Essien -------------------Mikel----------------Lampard----------

--------------------------Benayoun-------------------------------

-----------------Drogba--------------Torres-------------------

Just think we might make it with this one... somthing a bit fresh for once(Yossi and Mikel), and it can really be Carlo's squd i hope.

About ramires, i dont know, i think mikel is the kind of player we need aginst man u.

Didnt like ramires play on wednesday.

Against Wigan for an experiment i'd try ;

Ivan...............JT...............Alex (If fit).......Cole

Bosingwa...Ramires.......Mikel.........Zhirkov

.....................Torres...........Drogba.................

Whatever your smoking..... i want some....

I can see alot of people sayin to play Benayoun he has just come back from a long term injury he will take time to get back up to pace.

I think Carlo wil play the same team he played Weds.

I actually thought of our 4-3-3 from last season, but then i remembered Yossi is back, so...

-------------------------------Cech--------------------------------------

Ivanovic ----------Alex ------------Terry ------------Cole-----

Essien -------------------Mikel----------------Lampard----------

--------------------------Benayoun-------------------------------

-----------------Drogba--------------Torres-------------------

Just think we might make it with this one... somthing a bit fresh for once(Yossi and Mikel), and it can really be Carlo's squd i hope.

About ramires, i dont know, i think mikel is the kind of player we need aginst man u.

Didnt like ramires play on wednesday.

Don't forget that Ramires is being pushed out wide,he more than deserves to start in the middle over lamps and Essien.

Whatever your smoking..... i want some....

Go on then,please explain. And don't forget I did say experimental against Wigan (in bold,just incase some numb nuts didn''t see it).

I can see alot of people sayin to play Benayoun he has just come back from a long term injury he will take time to get back up to pace.

I think Carlo wil play the same team he played Weds.

If he goes with same team as Wednesday then it's adios Champions League for another season!

-----------------Cech---------

----Ivanovic - Alex - JT-----

Bosingwa---Mikel------Cole

------Ramires-------Lamps-

--------Anelka-------Drogba--

Go for the crazy when nothing seems to make sense.

Bosingwa and Cole are probably better attacking options than every forward and midfielder we have.

---------------------------------Cech--------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ivanovic-----------Alex----------------JT------------Cole------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----Ramires------------Essien------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------Benayoun---------

------------------------------Lampard------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------Anelka----------------Drogba--------------------

Essien: I see many have dropped Essien but I feel he is an essential player to the team who works tirelessly. Our win% is lower without him which shows the amount of work he puts in. It's true he's not the player he used to be (with his passing being sloppy as late) but I feel he performed well against City and our 2-1 win against United in the league.

Benayoun: Praying that he can inject some creativity into the team. Hopefully he'll play against Wigan with Torres.

Ramires: Get's in the box (the goal against city, the penalty we should have had on wednesday), works hard, quick, flashes of brilliance.

Anelka + Drogba: They have a good understanding in comparison to the other strikers. We've seen the other combinations of strikers (even Kalou+Torres) but, I feel these two have the understanding to beat a team like United. Anelka can be hit and miss but Torres is always miss since joining sad.gif

forget the whole season , for all i know we are much better than man utd and we are more than capable of winning this game ...

only one out of Drogba and torres should start , i would pick torres because while they both might have the same impact from the start but Drogba might have much more impact from the bench .

i hope :

............cech...............

iva..alex...terry...cole

.....ess....lamps.......

rami...............benayoun

.....kalou.....torres....

we must make better use of set-pieces , manure cab be exposed from corners and set-pieces and we have the likes of terry , iva and alex .

i hope :

............cech...............

iva..alex...terry...cole

.....ess....lamps.......

rami...............benayoun

.....kalou.....torres....

Couldn't agree more!

That would be the perfect team for this match, with Drogba coming up in the last 30 minutes, only if necessary.

Anyway, I am not so confident about this game. But there's always hope. Come on, Chelsea!