Ramires

Benayoun - Lampard

Drogba - Torres - Malouda

or - same players in the Bore-Bore-Two formation:

Cech

Ivanovic - Alex - Terry - Cole

Benayoun - Ramires - Lampard - Malouda

Drogba - Torres

However, it's likely Essien will start as he was rested yesterday.

Any win will do the job, except for 1-0 which would result in et. And that sounds promising to me.

I can honestly see it being 1-1 with some minutes left and then who knows. Any by the way, if we will have to play extra time, we should be attacking and going for a goal more than ever before, as penalties would most certainly mean a disaster :D

I remember what Wilkins said on sky sports a few days ago after this match. That what's the point in these officials i have never seen one of these officials make a decision in my life, or change the referee's decision. Coudn't agree with him more, funny how that official just stared at Ramires getting tackled to the ground.

Malouda said Nando would score on Tuesday. Well interesting it is coming from Malouda :D but as I said, any win will do the job, except for 1-0 which would result in et. Having Benayoun and Alex back, there is still a chance. All the players will have to fight tooth and nail and cannot afford to stop running.

Having Alex back will be instrumental in the back-line with Iva at RB. Bos offers more stability attacking, but I rather not have a 37 year old Ryan Giggs run circles around us for most of the game.

It's the last chance for Lampard and Terry to win this I feel. Each of us, and every Chelsea fan in the world loves this cup and hopes for it every year, but none of us can imagine how much John Terry wants it. I want to see him lift this cup in my life time. He has the chance to make it, he and Carlo must motivate the team and tell them what playing for Chelsea means.

On Wednesday the players were not giving their best, they were playing like they've won the cup 3 times already, not like a team who's dying for this cup. They must give their very best and all they got if they want to win this. They must want the win if they want to win the game, and the cup.

Don't fucking let a penalty decide our game Chelsea. Fucking beat Manchester United. On Tuesday, either we get our ass kicked badly, or we kick their ass badly. It won't finish as a draw, one of the teams will win, I can assure each of you for that. It is a game of living or dying.

Would help if more ppl gave their opinions on the match and not just stick up starting XI's. I'd play Torres on his own up front but that's me :P (Torres does better against Man Utd than Drogba)

Massive game, it'll be absolutely brilliant if we can pull it back and turn it round but it's certainly gonna be dificult. I think we'll do it, i have a really good feeling about it but gonna be so nervous come 7:30. I just hope we go for it don't be too nervous and scared because this man utd is not the best and we are better than them. 1-3 would be sweet, kill it in injury time on the break.

We need another Highbury 2004 monent in the UCL. Old Trafford 2011? Would be epic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p044zDMDl5Y

^ I want a repeat of this. A fucking offside winner, followed by wild celebrations in front of their fans. Just so that they know what it feels like, and what we feel every year in the UCL. Like Russell Peters would say, ''Someone gonna get a hurt real bad!"