Who would you pick: Aguero, Neymar, or Lukaku

Aguero, Neymar, or Lukaku?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you buy?

Who would you buy! I know it isnt the Summer transfer but for fun who would you buy. We are constantly linked with these players and all of them have interest in Chelsea. For me I would pick Aguero what about you?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real great contribution there TX.

I personally think Lukaku. Whoever we sign out of the three will be an expensive acquisition, and there is going to be a massive risk factor attached as well. However Lukaku, a strong and physical player, would simply not be bullied off the ball by a team like Blackburn as Aguero or Neymar would. I frankly despite Neymar's attitude and I think Aguero will be far too expensive...

Aguero.

Agree with u! Aguero may cost us a lot but Roman can get him and he is a great player!!

I personally think Lukaku. Whoever we sign out of the three will be an expensive acquisition, and there is going to be a massive risk factor attached as well. However Lukaku, a strong and physical player, would simply not be bullied off the ball by a team like Blackburn as Aguero or Neymar would. I frankly despite Neymar's attitude and I think Aguero will be far too expensive...

I dont really agree with you but hey everyone has their opinion. I love Lukaku and his skills but I would like for Chelsea if to get him not this summer but maybe after 2 to 3 years. Neymar or Lukaku can be a great player but maybe in the next 2 to 3 years.

I guess I want aguero because I love the style he plays and would love to see him in the Chelsea shirt.

Earlier in the week there was a thread "Lukaku or Neymar", now "Aguero, Neymar or Lukaku".... I'm gonna creat a "Aguero, Neymar, Lukaku or Sanchez" thread :D

I would choice Neymar. Why ? First off all because we have enough strikers.

Earlier in the week there was a thread "Lukaku or Neymar", now "Aguero, Neymar or Lukaku".... I'm gonna creat a "Aguero, Neymar, Lukaku or Sanchez" thread :D

I would choice Neymar. Why ? First off all because we have enough strikers.

AHAHHA yeah but they left our Aguero who is amazing for me. I forgot Sanchez but for me I wouldn't pick him.

BlueLion, Lukaku aint that great at all. He looks like Drogba but he doesn't have the same qualities. I would put my money on the fact Lukaku will never be a world top striker. I also don't agree with you regarding Aguero, this guy is maybe as short as Messi but is pretty strong. All three players will be expensive, I don't think we need any of them at this moment. Best player of the three will be Aguero, next one Neymar and the last one is Lukaku wich I think is very overrated haven't showed anything so far except youtube movies.

I got 3 videos each video to a player. After I watched a lot of videos my mind still goes with Neymar or Aguero. If one of them come I am happy. Check these videos and you may redecide your answer.

Neymar:

Aguero:

Lukaku:

They are just all talented. Neymar is young but amazing! Aguero just wow and his goals are amazing especially against Chelsea ;)

Lukaku is amazing but maybe a little too young and he would be a nice signing after 3 to 4 years.

Again after watching these 2 choices Neymar or Aguero.

Aguero...Neymar would be a risk since he's quite small, Lukaku needs a few more seasons (plus we've got 3 great strikers), and Aguero is ready for EPL if you ask me. 23 or something, strong, fast, great player to play alongside Torres. It would be a damn time to buy him, I'm getting tired for our constant linking with him. Don't forget that Torres left Atletico around Aguero's age.

KAKUTA, just give him some playing time and Chelsea will never regret. IMO he can play the Aguero role. With what we have, I think we only ned a winger, so I´d go for Neymar instead of Aguero. Kakuta is the answer to Agueoro. Just sign the godamn Neymar. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As for Lukaku, I aint sure. I dont think the club will go for this kid, just because we are trying to play another kind of football. not the Drogba kind of football. You know that Brazilian falir! Dont get me wrong, Lukaku is a good player, only that the old chelsea would have already signed him, but things are changing, and I know its for the best. nice football will be played at the bridge in the near future.

Sturridge is a great player and so I thought Torres Aguero and Sturridge would be great. Torres or Aguero can deal playing as a winger. If Aguero can not deal with it then Neymar would be nice with Torres and Sturridge. We can survive next year with no players at all but then our aging players will start to play less often and we need replacements.

I would dream of seeing Aguero/Neymar,Torres, Sturrdige up front. If the whole thing doesn't work then next year we will have 6 strikers Drogba, Anelka, Torres, Kalou, Sturridge, and Kakuta.