Who would you pick: Aguero, Neymar, or Lukaku

Aguero, Neymar, or Lukaku?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you buy?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect Neymar to be our #1 target this summer, it more or less is up to him if he wants to move here. A lot of talk about signing Lukaku and loaning him out, but I'd imagine we would be looking to pay a lot less that what Anderlecht are asking for him. Aguero's wages are a massive problem and would probably render a deal impossible.

I expect Neymar to be our #1 target this summer, it more or less is up to him if he wants to move here. A lot of talk about signing Lukaku and loaning him out, but I'd imagine we would be looking to pay a lot less that what Anderlecht are asking for him. Aguero's wages are a massive problem and would probably render a deal impossible.

I really hope that we will sign him anyway.

Lukaku seems to be 2rd Drogba.

Aguero is great as well, but I want them both~

I really hope that we will sign him anyway.

So they can meet again!!!! That will be powerful!!!!

Guest justin_3d

Honestly i like Aguero more then the others.

He is a good player, and won't be a problem like Neymar might be.

But if you can get me Neymar and Aguero i'll take them.

newspaper in beligum said that he is going to be our player, and that anderlecht president was in London...on and his facebookstatus : "Time to write history"

newspaper in beligum said that he is going to be our player, and that anderlecht president was in London...on and his facebookstatus : "Time to write history"

I hope if it is true it does not affect on the possible Aguero transfer

If we're allowed to dream, all three of them...

... in terms of reality, I would have to make a choice between Aguero and Neymar! So difficult!

That would make us the next Manchester City (sapping all the talents)

We have enough strikers (DD,Torres,Sturridge..)

Agüero it is. Neymar is still undecided (don't want some one who doesn't know where he wants to be) Lukaku is playing in Belgian league, don't the quality of that league ( NO OFFENSE at all).

Guest justin_3d

Agüero: "Me voy a quedar en el Atlético hasta 2014"

And so it ends the speculation with Aguero. He has said he will stay till 2014, so better for Chelsea to look elsewhere this summer.

That put us with our second target of Alexis Sanchez and Neymar.

And so it ends the speculation with Aguero. He has said he will stay till 2014, so better for Chelsea to look elsewhere this summer.

It isn't means that Aguero will not be our player in the summer.Many players said the same and after this leave their clubs.What will be done, we wil see in the summer

Really? Check this ;)

Guest justin_3d

Really? Check this ;)

lol true.

Well i hope he changes his mind. Cause Aguero, Torres will be something amazing to see.

• 6 months later...

BlueLion, Lukaku aint that great at all. He looks like Drogba but he doesn't have the same qualities. I would put my money on the fact Lukaku will never be a world top striker. I also don't agree with you regarding Aguero, this guy is maybe as short as Messi but is pretty strong. All three players will be expensive, I don't think we need any of them at this moment. Best player of the three will be Aguero, next one Neymar and the last one is Lukaku wich I think is very overrated haven't showed anything so far except youtube movies.

Wise words.