Who would you pick: Aguero, Neymar, or Lukaku

Aguero, Neymar, or Lukaku?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you buy?

Wasn't active in the forum around the time this topic was discussed, but if I had been I would have probably answered in this order: Agüero, Neymar, Lukaku... I would still answer in the same order, but the first 2 are long gone already so no point

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lukaku is an amazing player and he's only 18, so imagine how good he will be when he gets more games and when he's at the age Agüero is now (23).

Pure comedy. Lukaku might became an amazing player. Right now he is a garbage.

Pure comedy. Lukaku might became an amazing player. Right now he is a garbage.

Oh shut up, you are an idiot. He is idiot. He is 18 with a lot to prove. Fair enough he's not done it yet, but he will prove himself all over time.

Posted · Hidden by BlueLion., December 2, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by BlueLion., December 2, 2011 - No reason given

Why is Henrique allowed to post on this forum ? He ain't a Chelsea fan, he supports Palmeiras and he never says anything constructive on this forum. I have been on Chelsea forums for 7 years now and the only good overseas supporters you get are from India like Bombayblue he was a great poster. The rest of them expect for a few who live on the continent are completely rubbish like ''Henrique'' he is just on this forum to promote Brazilian players.