Who would you pick: Aguero, Neymar, or Lukaku

Aguero, Neymar, or Lukaku?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you buy?

We've got finishers like Anelka, Torres, Drogba, Sturridge. We need someone who can win the game with his individual brilliance (on the video most of Agüero's goals are solo ones or great great shots) and who can dribble, has physique of a Sherman tank. Agüero it is.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But what we really need, is a creative spark in midfield, someone like Dzagoev.

agree wid u.................som1 like adam, dzagoev, hamsik will do for me...................

*yawn*

Aguero is class but there seems to be problems with him. Why is he not playing every week and scoring bags of goals? Something isn't right there. He's done fuck all for club and country for a year or 2.

Lukaku... Not seen him tbh so wont judge.

Neymar just looks phenomenal, he'll be the best player in the world when he peaks and we have 2 of his international team mates with us and lots of portuguese speaking players (And hopefully manager soon), he's the obvious choice for me.

Still... why don't we just get em all :P

For the umpteenth time - we need creators not finishers.

Well said, we got finishers - Drogba, Torres, Sturridge.

We have no wingers, Malouda is class but his days are simply counted for unless we see a miracle. I'd be suprised and utterly disappointed if we didn't sign 2-3 players this summer at least. We need to keep one eye on left back(thank god we've got Van Aanholt), attacking midfielder(playmaker) and both wingers. Ramires is superb but I'm afraid he is a cetral player.

Actually Aguero because he's a fighter, loyal and one hell of a player, i don't think Neymar would do well in the premier league, for me he looks La Liga material. Lukaku would be second choice for me.

For the umpteenth time - we need creators not finishers.

I was just going to post this as well. Baffling how there are always new transfer discussions on strikers. We have great strikers but need someone in the center who can pass them the ball or some winger who can actually cross.

• 2 weeks later...

Aguero? proven goalscorer?!

He had one good year, why do you fancy that guy so much? cant understand.

He is overated that a player can be.

Someone ask how is that he isnt scorring bags of goals- because he isnt that good.

And Madrid want like 40 milion on him... with Roman and Carlo it will might actualy happen dry.gif