Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he will be a good addition to the squad i think. So its looks like its oscar and willian, I'm very happy with that. If these transfers go through it would be Hazard, marin, willian, oscar and hopefully a back up right back, this far exceeds my expectations of this transfer window. Well done Roman and Robbie keep up the good work :getin:

Yeah I'm thrilled with that, replaces Malouda, Kalou and Anelka with some very promising talent. I'm putting my faith in Torres, Sturridge and Lukaku so only a right back to replace Boswinga and we are good to go.

Board have really impressed me in the close season, keeping RDM on for the minimum of a year was a master stroke.

I think if we manage to get Oscar and Willian on top of already signing Hazard and Marin it will definitely have been our best ever transfer window. I also think it will have been an absolutely essential transfer window if we are to really change our style of play.

All these epic transfers are a great incentive to buy Football Manager/FIFA next season. Can't wait to manage/play with these players!

And FIFA is a must purchase every year since 2006, no matter who we have... :)

In fact i just preordered Fifa yesterday... blue%20scalf.gif

All these epic transfers are a great incentive to buy Football Manager/FIFA next season. Can't wait to manage/play with these players!

Yep, looking forward to buying Football Manager and PES next season.

On FM I always try and stick with the same team the first season - won't need to worry about suffering on that basis this year with some of the talent we've brought. And I will no longer be bothered about everybody choosing Barcelona or Madrid on PES anymore, I'll just whip them game after game with Chelsea :D

I think having brazil players is great, but our team shouldnt depend on them too much. After all, Willian was reserve for Hazard, Hulk seriously has no reserve. He is something special and at constant play in such league like PL, he would become even better. Willian is defo not what we need now. Ayew would be much better than.

I swear you have a man crush on Hulk!! :Goober: Na I kid. Would like to see Willian in the PL, he looks quite good tbh. His goal return is quite poor though but hopefully in a better team he can step it up a bit.

This transfer would make me cry.

He's just as frustrating as Malouda + Kalou. Maybe even more frustrating; and just a little more talented.

He dives, is a terrible finisher, and lacks composure.

All he's good at is winning the odd penalty, putting in the odd decent cross, and having amazing dribbling skills...when there's no one around him.

I swear you have a man crush on Hulk!! :Goober: Na I kid. Would like to see Willian in the PL, he looks quite good tbh. His goal return is quite poor though but hopefully in a better team he can step it up a bit.

No he wont. He is creative, but wont be scoring goals. He even mainly played on Cam, not on wing. If he would be typical winger yes, but he is cam.

And about Hulk crush...I think half members on this forum has it ;)

This transfer would make me cry.

He's just as frustrating as Malouda + Kalou. Maybe even more frustrating; and just a little more talented.

He dives, is a terrible finisher, and lacks composure.

All he's good at is winning the odd penalty, putting in the odd decent cross, and having amazing dribbling skills...when there's no one around him.

Wasn't aware, never watched him, only saw video's and apparrantly the club want 21 million pounds for him, NO if this is the case it is way too much!

Chelsea have had a bid of £34m euros for Brazilian playmaker Willian rejected, according to Shakhtar Donetsk manager Mircea Lucescu.

Lucescu told Romanian TV station Dolce Sport that:

"This bid, it's below his level, he's not going for that money.

"They paid a lot of money for Hazard but are not willing to pay for Willian even though he's better in my opinion."

Chelsea have had a bid of £34m euros for Brazilian playmaker Willian rejected, according to Shakhtar Donetsk manager Mircea Lucescu.

GO AWAY! Don't want Willian anyway so hope we finally drop interest.

whoever that guy is.... hes a TWAT

GO AWAY! Don't want Willian anyway so hope we finally drop interest.

IF that is true, then it's another silly case of manager overhyping their own player to demand silly money by saying stupid things!