Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Left out of today's game all together. Ferguson is one relentless gaffer. Rooney at least deserves an appearence for thr success he has helped bring SAF in the past 8 years or so.

I think that Fergie might have just given Rooney the fire in his belly he's been missing for a while. To drop him completely on this day, after all Rooney has done in a United shirt.....if that doesn't get him off the beers and into the gym for next season then nothing will.

Who can honestly say they wouldn't want a fired up, angry, fit Wayne Rooney playing 10 yards away from Mata and Hazard next season?

Rumours were doing the rounds on Twitter last night that Wayne Rooney and Phil Jones had been involved in a fight in Manchester United’s final training session ahead of the Swansea match today.

If this is true, you wonder why none of the tabloids in England have run with the story?

But, according to Twitter, Rooney and Jones were involved in a scuffle that means the England striker has been left out of the Manchester United squad for today’s match with Swansea. :dunno:

I think that Fergie might have just given Rooney the fire in his belly he's been missing for a while. To drop him completely on this day, after all Rooney has done in a United shirt.....if that doesn't get him off the beers and into the gym for next season then nothing will.

Who can honestly say they wouldn't want a fired up, angry, fit Wayne Rooney playing 10 yards away from Mata and Hazard next season?

I would love that but the fact is we will never see that Rooney again! we haven't seen that Rooney for some time! same as we hadn't seen that clinical Torres who made the game look so easy for some time before we signed him.

I would love that but the fact is we will never see that Rooney again! we haven't seen that Rooney for some time! same as we hadn't seen that clinical Torres who made the game look so easy for some time before we signed him.

why not? he still has 12 league goals and 10 assists from 26 league games played out of position and the last season he played upfront he got 34 in 44

Player A - 34 Apps, 9 Goals, 11 Assists

Player B - 27 Apps, 12 Goals, 10 Assists

Player C - 29 Apps, 12 Goals, 11 Assists

Which player do you want up front?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You