How Are You Feeling?

kwylino

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this is private, but it's like elite school here and we have to pay for it, but you need really high grades to come here.

I see.

I don't like the idea of having to pay for education. The Austrian school system is such a fucked up one that you can only get very good education at private schools. It's a shame when you look at how many young talented pupils don't have the chance to go to one of those schools and in the end end up in vocational schools.

I see.

I don't like the idea of having to pay for education. The Austrian school system is such a fucked up one that you can only get very good education at private schools. It's a shame when you look at how many young talented pupils don't have the chance to go to one of those schools and in the end end up in vocational schools.

Yes, it's unfair. But I think I should go here if my parents are able to pay. This school gives opportunity to make exams which count all over the world, so probably I will go study in America when I finish.

Yes, it's unfair. But I think I should go here if my parents are able to pay. This school gives opportunity to make exams which count all over the world, so probably I will go study in America when I finish.

Definitively. You should never risk your own future because governments are shit.

I'll try to escape from Austria as soon as I'm finished with school and uni too. Don't like to live here anymore.

atm feelin amazing! gona get 32mb micro sd card for my phone to store more , my phone battery not draining as much anymore, getting my ps3 fixed (rlyod 2nd time) and finally new 32mb ipod touch (64mb is just fucking crazy!). wow that a lot of $$$ spent but its gota be done.

but in big picture, sad because hell (im sorry school) is starting on thurday. :cry: