How Are You Feeling?

kwylino

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

worried, there are 2 nutter's on the loose in my town that are trying to kidknapp kids, they have got thrawted in attempts to do so twice, got nicked but got released on bail :doh:

Bail is the one thing i never understand at all! i mean here in U.S guy is reported for killing a teen, and all evidence points to him and when he's caught he's released on bail only to return weeks later on the same crime after "substantial evidence" is acquired. its insane!

Pretty much fantastic. Spent a wonderful month in Vienna, going back home on Sunday, Chelsea won tonight... Tomorrow evening is the ladies night at a club here so that's gonna be interesting too. :D

What's the weather like there? In Bosnia it's damn hot, about 40° every day in the afternoon :/

Yes, I've heard its incredibly hot back there.

Here also, today it was about 35 degrees, tomorrow they say it'll be 38. So its pretty hot. But this month the weather was generally ok, not too hot but also not cold. Just the way I like it.

I can't stand this heat here. Luckily I'm heading back home in a few days, really looking forward to the Austrian weather. Wonder how people here can get used to the summer weather, going through it every year for 3 months must be painful.

Have a nice stay and enjoy the last couple of days, mate.

strange dull listless feeling ....much like they played last night ..

wish zashco was still around to invent some new game..

not much interest in the weekend games ...might feel better if some of our rivals lose .,,,no Cap I mean mancs not Orient and Brentford

A bit tired, but I have all of next week off work :yay: can't wait!

Same here, i could basically just post what you posted lol.

Pissed off Chelsea got smashed last night tho and pretty pissed off to be working today but at least this is the last day for a while.