How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i`ve never been bored in my life.

i wouldn`t mind it once before i died just to know what is so bad about it that everyone who whenever they have it feels the need to tell me all the fuckin` time like i am a human entertainment tool created just to entertain them. (i`m talking about people in my "real life" not online..i can just scroll past anyone who says it online)

anyway, i feel great..thanks to the great people at my mothers local hospital they have managed to save the sight in her left eye,the right eye she`s blind in for life now but we knew that anyway..

...she`s been crying on my shoulder since she went blind,she hasn`t coped very well atall and has been relying on me to do alot for her but she gets her independence back now..she can see her grand daughters again,walk her dog,cook her own meals,make her own tea,read books,watch t.v. all things she likes to do..

and i can now leave her on her own and live my own life again. will be able to go and leave the U.K when i want and go and watch Chelsea in Europe again..hooray..

I think I have been bored in the past,,but that was 50 years ago. Like Duppy I tend to be pleased Ive a good life ...

since stopped smoking my health is better ,,,My wife is over her worries ... playing much more golf ,,,so that takes my mind off Chelsea ...

If life is good for old people it SHOULD be much better for young ... get away from play stations and comps and enjoy REAL life

My depression is getting the better of me at the moment. Just a constant struggle everyday but i'll keep fighting.

sadly many people don't understand what depression is .. even the medical profession are poor at diagnosing and treating it ..

wish you all the best Steve

Bored, got a week off but there really is genuinely nothing to do.

Nothing on TV, bored to death of PS3 for the mo although trying to play it. PES demo sucks monkey balls, tho now i've played it a fair bit. Couldn't buy it. Would go out, it's a lovely day but .... spend money? WHY?! no need.

5th ODI on in a few hours, least that's something to watch for like the whole day. Spent the whole day yesterday watching Youtube video's of WWF's Attitude era, how f'n sad am i. Gawd.

I took this week to have a rest from work so i suppose i should at least be grateful i aint there.

Bored, got a week off but there really is genuinely nothing to do.

Nothing on TV, bored to death of PS3 for the mo although trying to play it. PES demo sucks monkey balls, tho now i've played it a fair bit. Couldn't buy it. Would go out, it's a lovely day but .... spend money? WHY?! no need.

5th ODI on in a few hours, least that's something to watch for like the whole day. Spent the whole day yesterday watching Youtube video's of WWF's Attitude era, how f'n sad am i. Gawd.

I took this week to have a rest from work so i suppose i should at least be grateful i aint there.

the weather is the best of the year get out and enjoy it.

sadly many people don't understand what depression is .. even the medical profession are poor at diagnosing and treating it ..

wish you all the best Steve

Thanks mate. Been fighting this for a few years now and I have my good patches but when I have my bad ones its really bad.

Found something fun to do. Increase all of Chelsea's stats on fifa realistically (Piazon 59 wtf. Moses 65 strength wtf.), manually update the transfers and whip people online in unranked matches with the new Chelsea in the 4-2-3-1. It's actually pretty good.