How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a dirty mind! Im too curious myself actually! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I only said someone changed me tonight. I had an amazing life experience. It was something simple, but worth every second of its 182 minutes.

Tom may be talking about house structure or else... your guess is as good as mine, but it doesn't change the fact that that's something anyone can do.

I'm talking about something special.

All right, then! I better start doing some yoga to clean my mind! The dirt is getting heavier :P

Lol. You have been hanging around my pub too much :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

All right, then! I better start doing some yoga to clean my mind! The dirt is getting heavier :P

just to be crystal clear, I'm talking about friendship. Then Tom may or may not have brought sex to the mix. I dismissed it whether it was sex or not.

just to be crystal clear, I'm talking about friendship. Then Tom may or may not have brought sex to the mix. I dismissed it whether it was sex or not.

Crystal Clear, Mrs Age! I was just fooling around! Apologies if it came out the wrong way.

Lol. You have been hanging around my pub too much :-) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah, but you have been busy for the past couple of days so technically the owner of the pub has gone AWOL! Not cool. :P

When did i bring sex into the mix? I talked about plumbers! My god, you pervs .... Really!

Crystal Clear, Mrs Age! I was just fooling around! Apologies if it came out the wrong way.

Yeah, but you have been busy for the past couple of days so technically the owner of the pub has gone AWOL! Not cool. :P

I need to start inserting this :Goober: thing in my posts so you people don't take me so seriously.

I was joking!

Tom, we both know you only think about one thing. ;)

I need to start inserting this :Goober: thing in my posts so you people don't take me so seriously.

I was joking!

Tom, we both know you only think about one thing. ;)

Ah the underestimation. I can think of multiple things simultaneously involving a lot of people as well!

Ah the underestimation. I can think of multiple things simultaneously involving a lot of people as well! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

well that's the principle of philosophy right? thinking simultaneously about many things involving the humankind.

:Goober:

I have flu :(

sorry, mate that sucks.

Take tons of water! It's important to be hydrated.

Ah the underestimation. I can think of multiple things simultaneously involving a lot of people as well! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

And you will call it orgy! :lol:

No football, people! Football! This is a footie forum !

Don't exactly know how I feel at the moment, and have been in this state for a few months now. I don't want to sound like a petty chap, sulking for sympathy, but I will try to explain my situation, since I feel it might help to put a few words on how and why I am feeling like this.

I have been reading about Dion, whom has a severe crush (?) on a girl he won't be seeing a long time, and who, if I understood it correctly, wasn't exactly aware of what she felt for him. He, of course, felt devastated, and sad, but what deviates me from him, is the skill he has, to bond to people easily. I myself have trouble establishing friendships and once I do manage to maintain one, I seem to somehow mess it up EVERY single time.

I have only ever been in love ONCE. And that was a long, complicated and fucked up experience. Two years ago, I met this girl at a party, where we shared a beer, and would eventually spend the evening chatting and drinking together. Nothing really happened, but I certainly felt a connection. She went to the same school as me, albeit being a 'freshmen' and me being a 2nd year student. At that time, I had only just started embracing social relationships, and I had one really good friend, that would help me out a lot, although being very different from myself. He had had countless of girlfriends, sexual experiences and friends, whereas I had none of the previously mentioned. Following that party, we began chatting online and during recess, and I was convinced that she felt something for me too. A few weeks passed by, and one day she was spending the weekend in my town, and we agreed that she'd come by and watch a movie. It got to late evening, and she still hadn't showed up, so I thought to myself, that she had probably been drinking too much, and forgot about our arrangement. Half an hour after I'd went to bed, she called me, and asked me to come pick her up. And so I did. As we were walking down the empty and quiet streets, she grabbed my hand and held it. I was stunned, but didn't mention anything. I knew she was drunk, but I thought, what the hell man, this girl might just like me! We got to my house, and while I was turning on my TV and trying to select a movie, she got undressed. Once again, I was stunned, as I initially knew that 'watching a movie' was a steppingstone to something else, but I had never imagined that we'd be spending the night together.

The next morning I made breakfast for both of us, and we started bonding. I liked her, didn't love her, but was starting to come to the conclusion that she might fancy me too. As she left, we didn't kiss, but we hugged for a solid 2 minutes, and she squeezed my hand, and looked me in the eyes.

The next months, I spend developing the closest relationship I've ever had to anyone. We were literally together a few times a week, despite living almost an hour from each other, and no bus or train connection. We would lie and hold hands watching movies, but I was too afraid to ever take it further again. I talked to my friend about it a lot, and when he finally convinced me to make an attempt, it failed. I tried kissing her, but she told me it wouldn't work. She told me she considered me a friend, and had become too attached to this emotion. Me, being an unexperienced lad, decided that, hey, there might still be a chance. I value our friendship so much that, even though the fact that you consider me a friend, and nothing else, I think that eventually this might turn into something special. I was complete, and utterly in love at this point.

Months later, and status quo. Well, not entirely status quo. Liters of alcohol later, a lot of tears, and a broken heart, the first confrontation took place. At my friend's 16-year-old birthday, we had walked about a kilometer away from his house, and talked through our feelings. Never have I been any more drunk or devastated. I was practically rolling around in the dirt, crying my fucking ass off. She sat there, drunk herself I suppose, crying. Before she left, she told me our friendship wouldn't work out, as we had different expectations of each other, and looking back, she was right. We should have stopped right there. But several events caused it to last for much longer.

We stopped talking to each other. I was so depressed during this time that I skipped school, and when I was there, I didn't talk to anyone, abandoned my friend, and spent a lot of time talking to my teacher, who helped me during this period. People would notice, and that's what made it even worse. At the start, they would still say 'hi' on the halls and during recess, but as the rumour spread, they would refrain from talking to me, making me even more isolated. I spend most of my time on the Internet, playing games, and I think that this was actually the time where I signed up for TalkChelsea. I started identifying myself with Chelsea even more, and needed an outlet, where people with the same interests as me would thrive.

Then she started talking to me again. She said she needed someone, a best friend. I was skeptic at first, but heck, that didn't last for long either. We picked up from where we left, and for a few weeks, it actually felt nice to have someone to talk to again. She knew I expected something different from her, than what she expected from me, but it was manageable at that time. Until she fell in love with the guy whom I'd warned her about for all the time we'd been friends. The typical 'douchebag' labeled guy, who has more flirts than socks, and doesn't hide that mere fact that he does. I told her that it was either him or me, and regardlessly she chose him.

During this second spell of isolation, she was very busy. At the final party before summer break (which I was not attending too), she tried getting together with the guy mentioned above. Ironically, he didn't fancy her as a girlfriend, however more like a friend. Instead, she drank so much, that she ended up, being with another guy in a fucking barn. She felt sorry for herself, and started writing to me again, knowingly that I tried to avoid her. She told me, she loved me, and that she was mistaken falling in love with that guy, and I accepted her apology.

At the local festival, she did it again. She fell in love with another guy I had been warning her about (ironich, eh?), and yet again she chose him over me. This time, however, she did it because I had initially ignored her for days, trying to accept the fact that she had once again chosen another guy over me. Her explanation for ending our friendship this time was:

"I don't want a friend who hates me, and doesn't care about me."

Fuck me. I could go on about the girl after her, but I think it'd be way too big a post. If someone wants to read it, and somehow help me, I would do it, but otherwise, I suppose not. The reason of me writing out this mess is purely for my own sake, trying to actually understand the reasoning of me feeling apathy towards almost everything. If someone wants to read the rest in PMs, then great, but sorry if I somehow come forward as an ignorant, sulking twat.

Also, sorry for any spelling mistakes I might have made.

Haha, I feel bad how everyone missed this post! :lol:

Feel bad for you, possibly the worst kid of physical illness you can have!

I didn't miss that post and even quoted it. Now it seems like everyone missed me being nice to the kid!

Don't exactly know how I feel at the moment, and have been in this state for a few months now. I don't want to sound like a petty chap, sulking for sympathy, but I will try to explain my situation, since I feel it might help to put a few words on how and why I am feeling like this.

I have been reading about Dion, whom has a severe crush (?) on a girl he won't be seeing a long time, and who, if I understood it correctly, wasn't exactly aware of what she felt for him. He, of course, felt devastated, and sad, but what deviates me from him, is the skill he has, to bond to people easily. I myself have trouble establishing friendships and once I do manage to maintain one, I seem to somehow mess it up EVERY single time.

I have only ever been in love ONCE. And that was a long, complicated and fucked up experience. Two years ago, I met this girl at a party, where we shared a beer, and would eventually spend the evening chatting and drinking together. Nothing really happened, but I certainly felt a connection. She went to the same school as me, albeit being a 'freshmen' and me being a 2nd year student. At that time, I had only just started embracing social relationships, and I had one really good friend, that would help me out a lot, although being very different from myself. He had had countless of girlfriends, sexual experiences and friends, whereas I had none of the previously mentioned. Following that party, we began chatting online and during recess, and I was convinced that she felt something for me too. A few weeks passed by, and one day she was spending the weekend in my town, and we agreed that she'd come by and watch a movie. It got to late evening, and she still hadn't showed up, so I thought to myself, that she had probably been drinking too much, and forgot about our arrangement. Half an hour after I'd went to bed, she called me, and asked me to come pick her up. And so I did. As we were walking down the empty and quiet streets, she grabbed my hand and held it. I was stunned, but didn't mention anything. I knew she was drunk, but I thought, what the hell man, this girl might just like me! We got to my house, and while I was turning on my TV and trying to select a movie, she got undressed. Once again, I was stunned, as I initially knew that 'watching a movie' was a steppingstone to something else, but I had never imagined that we'd be spending the night together.

The next morning I made breakfast for both of us, and we started bonding. I liked her, didn't love her, but was starting to come to the conclusion that she might fancy me too. As she left, we didn't kiss, but we hugged for a solid 2 minutes, and she squeezed my hand, and looked me in the eyes.

The next months, I spend developing the closest relationship I've ever had to anyone. We were literally together a few times a week, despite living almost an hour from each other, and no bus or train connection. We would lie and hold hands watching movies, but I was too afraid to ever take it further again. I talked to my friend about it a lot, and when he finally convinced me to make an attempt, it failed. I tried kissing her, but she told me it wouldn't work. She told me she considered me a friend, and had become too attached to this emotion. Me, being an unexperienced lad, decided that, hey, there might still be a chance. I value our friendship so much that, even though the fact that you consider me a friend, and nothing else, I think that eventually this might turn into something special. I was complete, and utterly in love at this point.

Months later, and status quo. Well, not entirely status quo. Liters of alcohol later, a lot of tears, and a broken heart, the first confrontation took place. At my friend's 16-year-old birthday, we had walked about a kilometer away from his house, and talked through our feelings. Never have I been any more drunk or devastated. I was practically rolling around in the dirt, crying my fucking ass off. She sat there, drunk herself I suppose, crying. Before she left, she told me our friendship wouldn't work out, as we had different expectations of each other, and looking back, she was right. We should have stopped right there. But several events caused it to last for much longer.

We stopped talking to each other. I was so depressed during this time that I skipped school, and when I was there, I didn't talk to anyone, abandoned my friend, and spent a lot of time talking to my teacher, who helped me during this period. People would notice, and that's what made it even worse. At the start, they would still say 'hi' on the halls and during recess, but as the rumour spread, they would refrain from talking to me, making me even more isolated. I spend most of my time on the Internet, playing games, and I think that this was actually the time where I signed up for TalkChelsea. I started identifying myself with Chelsea even more, and needed an outlet, where people with the same interests as me would thrive.

Then she started talking to me again. She said she needed someone, a best friend. I was skeptic at first, but heck, that didn't last for long either. We picked up from where we left, and for a few weeks, it actually felt nice to have someone to talk to again. She knew I expected something different from her, than what she expected from me, but it was manageable at that time. Until she fell in love with the guy whom I'd warned her about for all the time we'd been friends. The typical 'douchebag' labeled guy, who has more flirts than socks, and doesn't hide that mere fact that he does. I told her that it was either him or me, and regardlessly she chose him.

During this second spell of isolation, she was very busy. At the final party before summer break (which I was not attending too), she tried getting together with the guy mentioned above. Ironically, he didn't fancy her as a girlfriend, however more like a friend. Instead, she drank so much, that she ended up, being with another guy in a fucking barn. She felt sorry for herself, and started writing to me again, knowingly that I tried to avoid her. She told me, she loved me, and that she was mistaken falling in love with that guy, and I accepted her apology.

At the local festival, she did it again. She fell in love with another guy I had been warning her about (ironich, eh?), and yet again she chose him over me. This time, however, she did it because I had initially ignored her for days, trying to accept the fact that she had once again chosen another guy over me. Her explanation for ending our friendship this time was:

Fuck me. I could go on about the girl after her, but I think it'd be way too big a post. If someone wants to read it, and somehow help me, I would do it, but otherwise, I suppose not. The reason of me writing out this mess is purely for my own sake, trying to actually understand the reasoning of me feeling apathy towards almost everything. If someone wants to read the rest in PMs, then great, but sorry if I somehow come forward as an ignorant, sulking twat.

Well... Actually I don't bond that easily, mind you. But from time to time I have some severe crush on someone, before this one I had another for my previous girlfriend two years and some months ago. I had a couple of others another years before that also. Usually I only get moderate interest in girls. Excluding my mad crushes I'm very detached (?) and independent. That's why I said I gotta lose the habit of disappearing, I'm self-absorbed for most of the time and I don't really miss people a lot so I end up failing a bit in my friendship duties. I'm a lot better than I used to be, though. I've had some therapy sessions and it really helped me to bond with people, maybe you should try it someday.

In regards to your problem. I know you probably feel like you love this girl and are connected to her but it seems like she isn't to you and will never be. Even worse than that - she looks like an attention whore - manipulative, immature and she's making you miserable. She knows you like her in a romantic way but she doesn't care for your feelings at all, instead she tries to invert it telling you that you don't care for her and hate her, WTF. Unless she's mentally retarded she must have a clue of how bad it feels and how hard it is trying to maintain a friendship from unrequited love and she's not making it any easier for you. I think you should get away from her the sooner you can, as hard as it may be. Good luck on that, bro.

Wow. Very emotional post. I feel your pain. Just seems like there was a difference in expectations for the relationship. I think she was looking for a friendship, or even a brotherly shoulder to cry on, and you wanted the next level. It's totally natural, I've developed feelings for a lot of people who have only intended to be friends and nothing more. It's good you've found this place as an outlet to channel your feelings, though. A welcome distraction, especially one that caters to your own interests, is the best way to overcome any negative emotion.

Well... Actually I don't bond that easily, mind you. But from time to time I have some severe crush on someone, before this one I had another for my previous girlfriend two years and some months ago. I had a couple of others another years before that also. Usually I only get moderate interest in girls. Excluding my mad crushes I'm very detached (?) and independent. That's why I said I gotta lose the habit of disappearing, I'm self-absorbed for most of the time and I don't really miss people a lot so I end up failing a bit in my friendship duties. I'm a lot better than I used to be, though. I've had some therapy sessions and it really helped me to bond with people, maybe you should try it someday.

In regards to your problem. I know you probably feel like you love this girl and are connected to her but it seems like she isn't to you and will never be. Even worse than that - she looks like an attention whore - manipulative, immature and she's making you miserable. She knows you like her in a romantic way but she doesn't care for your feelings at all, instead she tries to invert it telling you that you don't care for her and hate her, WTF. Unless she's mentally retarded she must have a clue of how bad it feels and how hard it is trying to maintain a friendship from unrequited love and she's not making it any easier for you. I think you should get away from her the sooner you can, as hard as it may be. Good luck on that, bro.

Thanks, man. After that last experience I have only spoken to her a couple of times, and those were minor, insignificant conversations, but somehow she always seems to show up, and ruin everything when I'm having a decent time.

I have cut my loses with this one, though. My point was how exhausting this whole experience has been, and how it has severely affected ME as a person. I'm not the same person as I was before meeting her, and even though we spent hours of fun together, I'm not sure if I've developed any positive traits. I'm never as happy as I used to be, even though it's a few months since I really talked to her, I rarely bother going to birthday parties or anything like it, and I'm starting to accept my general consensus of apathy towards anything and anyone, except for Chelsea FC.

Wow. Very emotional post. I feel your pain. Just seems like there was a difference in expectations for the relationship. I think she was looking for a friendship, or even a brotherly shoulder to cry on, and you wanted the next level. It's totally natural, I've developed feelings for a lot of people who have only intended to be friends and nothing more. It's good you've found this place as an outlet to channel your feelings, though. A welcome distraction, especially one that caters to your own interests, is the best way to overcome any negative emotion.

Thanks, Alex. There certainly was a difference in expectations, but for some reason, we both kept our friendship alive, albeit for different reasons. I think you're absolutely right in your assumption that she needed a brotherly figure in her life, and I acted as that role. Fact is, we were close, but I demanded more, and sometimes she gave in, but only for a short while.

This whole episode affected the next 6 months, that have been, in my opinion, even more shit. I don't exactly know if or when I'll make it post on it, but for now, I am still weighing the response on my first post. If you're interested to hear the rest, I'll post it, either way I'm glad someone is here to listen and help. Thanks to everyone. :)

My reason for this post was, as you say, to find an outlet for my thoughts, and so I have. Thank you for this amazing forum, and have a good day. You certainly made mine vastly better.

I'm self-absorbed for most of the time and I don't really miss people a lot so I end up failing a bit in my friendship duties.

I know someone like that *cough* me *cough*

@Peppen, you can talk to me, sweetie, if you want, my PM is always open :)