How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

Im so happy because my two year old likes nothing better than go to playgrounds (or even at home) and dribble a ball. He wants to wear kits, and kick/dribble a ball ALL the time !!!

Yeaaaaaaaayh!!! No forcing but the little one dribbles around the fucking place like a boss with a o-size :-)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I feel awesome. Nothing like waking up to the sound of a fucking explosion! :angry:

What?? Explain please or I will worry!

I am finally feeling like I am on the right time zone and over the jet lag (12 time change!).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What?? Explain please or I will worry! I am finally feeling like I am on the right time zone and over the jet lag (12 time change!). Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I assume you are back in the States for YET another vacation ... Still I guess you deserve it xxxx

What?? Explain please or I will worry! I am finally feeling like I am on the right time zone and over the jet lag (12 time change!). Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I assume you are back in the States for YET another vacation ... Still I guess you deserve it xxxx

I am at my parents' house for the summer. I have not seen them in a year! The kids head to camp on Saturday. :) then I am kid free for 3 weeks!

Car bomb attack a few blocks from where I live. 35Kg of explosives in one of the busiest streets in the city. Absolute miracle that there were no casualties.

I suppose after a while you get used to it . But it can't be pleasant

I suppose after a while you get used to it . But it can't be pleasant

I guess you do get used to it and don't panic anymore, but it's still scary every time ( especially if you wake up to the sound ). The one today was the closest to my house, though.

I guess you do get used to it and don't panic anymore, but it's still scary every time ( especially if you wake up to the sound ). The one today was the closest to my house, though.

If you hear thunder you are safe from lightning ..but explosions ,,hear the noise and your house might collapse ,,,hope you remain safe

Im so happy because my two year old likes nothing better than go to playgrounds (or even at home) and dribble a ball. He wants to wear kits, and kick/dribble a ball ALL the time !!! Yeaaaaaaaayh!!! No forcing but the little one dribbles around the fucking place like a boss with a o-size :-)

If he ends up playing for spurs you should disown him. :D

If he plays for Chelsea, then that would be pretty special. :halo:

felt like shit for the past 5 days or so, studying for my Math final which is Thursday.

Been neglecting myself on almost every other aspect.. haven't worked out, haven't played football etc.

Thursday its finally over and I can live again.

a month and a half summer vacation time :D

What?? Explain please or I will worry!

Car bomb attack a few blocks from where I live. 35Kg of explosives in one of the busiest streets in the city. Absolute miracle that there were no casualties.

Glad you are safe! BIG HUGS!!! You are in my thoughts and prayers (I believe even if you don't)!!!! Stay safe!!! <3

I'm feeling youthful today. Shaved the beard I was keeping for some months now and oh gosh, I had forgotten how young I look beardless. They'd probably ask for my id if I went for some beers tonight, hahahaha.

Glad you are safe! BIG HUGS!!! You are in my thoughts and prayers (I believe even if you don't)!!!! Stay safe!!! <3 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks, you are too kind :wub:

Wow intense ......

That's what she said! :P (Sorry couldn't resist :lol: )