Chelsea 0-0 Copenhagen

The linesman has no idea what is offside and what fucking isn't. He denied us two clear cut chances. And also, where the fuck is our home support? It's just been the away fans audible in the stadium, bloody ridiculous.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the pressure's off for this game.

The pressure is on BIG time against City.

Which is exactly why Carlo made the right call (as usual) No point in starting our star striker for a game that means nothing, and risk an injury to an injury prone player.

If Torres got injured and was out for a few weeks everyone would be blasting Carlo for playing him.

Very good first half, should've scored. On and off the ball we've been playing very well, something that was not the case in previous matches in our new formation (yes I know we won all matches but our overall play wasn't that good). Very happy to see the boys are getting used to the formation, at least so it seems.

Mikel's having a great game. He's been quality on and off the ball, something which was not the case for a long time, so I'm glad to see him playing so well, he's looking very fresh. Anelka's having a very good game as well. I like 'CL Anelka', this Anelka plays with urgency, actually runs on the ball and stays upfront showing very good movement. If he could only always play like this, then he would've been starter for sure.. oh well.

Everyone else is having a good game as well so I hope they keep it up in the second half.

A goal for us should come soon.

And almost forgot, anybody notice how we play with tucked in wingers, it's definitely a tactical decision by CA (the man loves a packed midfield). Was confused about our wingers constantly drifiting inside but now I know why. It's working well today but didn't exactly work well the previous games so hopefully the team keeps this up.

Lol, but to me he doesn't look as fast as he was last season. Last season he would get on that ball and score in a moment.

Noticed that since the start of the season. He's ageing so it's normal and nothing he can do about it.