FC Copenhagen 0-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

I do not care what Carlo said about this game. I do not buy the history of a Good game and all that shit about he waching this type of game all the time.

That's the reason why we has lost all England Cups so far and we where so lucky we face a team who has not played in a tournament in the last 3 month or more. This game wad bad for us it was to slow I saw player walking, bosingwa stop so Many times because no one show up to ask for the ball, to Many bad passing all over missing gol in fron of the área horrible game.

And for those who are happy maybe you should have to start thinking that chelsea is a winner team who score 7 gols if is necesary, we are not a soft team who walk in a game in special after the last 3 embarres months.

This game was so easy that they should fo much better they own the fans for so Many disappointing games they should do much better.

At least this time they should

Same fucking history of Milan when Inter Won 5 years on a round in Italy

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They really weren't up to pace, Thank you winter break.

All reasons aside, we've been dropping points when we shouldn't so I think we'll take a much needed victory.

Torres and Anelka paired up well. With a week till the next game I hope Carlo figures out and plays the three of them together and Torres starts off scoring against the spoiled scum who have been laughing at him.

From now on it's just one game at a time..

I do not care what Carlo said about this game. I do not buy the history of a Good game and all that shit about he waching this type of game all the time.

That's the reason why we has lost all England Cups so far and we where so lucky we face a team who has not played in a tournament in the last 3 month or more. This game wad bad for us it was to slow I saw player walking, bosingwa stop so Many times because no one show up to ask for the ball, to Many bad passing all over missing gol in fron of the área horrible game.

And for those who are happy maybe you should have to start thinking that chelsea is a winner team who score 7 gols if is necesary, we are not a soft team who walk in a game in special after the last 3 embarres months.

This game was so easy that they should fo much better they own the fans for so Many disappointing games they should do much better.

At least this time they should

Same fucking history of Milan when Inter Won 5 years on a round in Italy

Our next game is against Manchester United at home, we need to save energy and avoid injuries, There's no point working our arses off if we've sealed a good first leg result on away ground. Pointless to press and try for all 90 mins just because 'we can'. 2-0 a good result to take to the Bridge and I'm happy with it, you should be too.

Not sure if this was posted on here but here's the post match interview with Ancelotti: http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,16430_6773098,00.html

Good result , average game

First half we should of had 3 or 4 copenhagen didnt press us at all they just seemed to back off. Second half they improved and we snatched a crucial goal that being said we played well in patches and i thought torres at least deserved a goal. I still feel we are really of the pace and the man utd game may just prove that.. but this will be good for our confidence and get the boys thinking they can win matches again. blue%20scalf.gif

p.s Thank you Blackpool

We should've killed them. They didn't realise they were playing CL football until their were only 20 min left. But I guess we can't expect that to happen with the way we've been playing so 0-2 is a good result.

Still need to improve a lot though. We need to play with a lot more tempo and need to improve in the final third.

Torres desperately needs a goal.

And thank you Blackpool.

Yes, thanks to Blackpool, Tottenham had so many chances unbelivibel! :delight:

You're going to be pretty disappointed then. Torres does work hard but he's not the type to run around all over the pitch. He makes good runs and positions himself well. He's clearly getting better with his new teammates but you can still see that he and they aren't on the same page. There were quite a few times where he was expecting a cross or pass and also times when it looks like he's playing at a different speed. He's much more direct and pacey.

Agree that`s Torres way of playing, and yes he reallly needs a goal. The problem is people`s expectation of the 50 mill. man, its has to happen now!, and i don`t think it will happen before next season.

He will then score lots of goals for us.

Yes, thanks to Blackpool, Tottenham had so many chances unbelivibel! :delight:

lol just watched the highlights and indeed :D so many times the ball cleared off the line or some great save by their keeper, quality

Had a good trip, very cold, -5 they said when I got of the plane. I had problems with my phone, which meant I couldn't text, phone or take any pictures, so really pissed off, despite charging it the night before. Anyway good result, stunning goals from Nico and impressed with Torres, he will get there eventually.

I think people are looking too much into the performance. In the Champions League, it is results that count most - I'm sure we'd all take a 2-0 win that sees a side perform more functionally than fantastically, over an excellent performance that doesn't pay such rich dividends. True, Copenhagen were disappointing considering the excellent season they have had, but that worked in our advantage. I think the players were actually expecting a tougher game. Put it this way; if you can win a game at walking pace, why bust a gut?

I think people are looking too much into the performance. In the Champions League, it is results that count most - I'm sure we'd all take a 2-0 win that sees a side perform more functionally than fantastically, over an excellent performance that doesn't pay such rich dividends. True, Copenhagen were disappointing considering the excellent season they have had, but that worked in our advantage. I think the players were actually expecting a tougher game. Put it this way; if you can win a game at walking pace, why bust a gut?

Good point BL.We didn't need to break sweat,came through 'injury free' and with the weekend off (thanks to Birmingham) we can now focus on derailing Man United.

That will breed confidence back,in it's own right!.

Had a good trip, very cold, -5 they said when I got of the plane. I had problems with my phone, which meant I couldn't text, phone or take any pictures, so really pissed off, despite charging it the night before. Anyway good result, stunning goals from Nico and impressed with Torres, he will get there eventually.

Could of been worse temperature wise. I'm from Estonia which is north-eastern Europe and not that far away from Denmark, we've had -20 during the day and -30 in the nights, +the winds which add additional minuses :)

Could of been worse temperature wise. I'm from Estonia which is north-eastern Europe and not that far away from Denmark, we've had -20 during the day and -30 in the nights, +the winds which add additional minuses :)

Appreciate that there are even colder places, glad I had plenty of layers on though to keep warm.

An away win in CL = a good thing.

Thought Torres looked very lively and looked like the Torres of old. His touch at times was sh*t but that's always been the case. It's coming (fingers crossed). Thought he had good linkup with Anelka. He also seemed to be looking for Lampard too, a la the Gerrard support he's used to.

One slight negative - can Chelsea not cross the ball well?

Let's see a win next week against United plus a Torres goal.