TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know why when i press sack on a player he does not get deleted from the squad? I want to try and sign other players but it wont let me.

Yeah I wanted to do that too. It turns out you can't sack anyone if you have 18 or fewer players on your team.

New Season New Faces

On Term-X's outburst after he did win the league the charismatic UpTheChels trainer had his say after his vacation.

"I Congratulate Term-X and X-Rated, and they deserved it, otherwise they wouldn't be right up there, but the tone sets the music, You may have noticed I wasn't at the club for a while and not even at the pitch and I appologise for this to my players, the fans and the club, but my wife was seriously ill and there are sometimes somethings more important than football in our lives, so everything was a littlebit chaotic in our dressing room, but don't worry, my wifes better now and we're back on track!"

Asked about transfermarket Activeitys he had some changes to tell us:

"Yeah we were busy to say the least. We had some hard decisions to take. We let some players leave for free, because they didn't hit the right direction. Hemen Alyasi was a lontime servant for us and I'm very sad to see him leave, but he just couldn't perform any more, He didn't want to take a seat in our headquaters, so we sadly let him go, I hope all the best for him. Majeed Pallani was a youngster from our academy, but he didn't set the world on light and he had some burst ups with our fitness coaches so we thought it was the best to let a talented lad go and try it anywhere else. As for Fike Khalxani I have to say the same thinks like about Majeed, hope all the best for him it was exactly the same situation."

But UpTheChels had some new arrivements in they're squad too.

"But we're also delighted that we've signed two very very good players at they're peak Aarão Pinto is a superb defender who's always calm and cool on the ball, whe hope he settles in well and ends his carreer with us. Darius Hatton is another player we've added to our squad and we're delighted about, I think him Jaff , Almasy and Salsary will give us many good years and they will be a joy to watch, you have to remember, Almasy is a product of ou're own youth and we're absolutly delighted about him, he was a real big hat and is going to be a future world star I'm sure of it, a wonderful player, and boy he's only 20. As it is ou're own set target to give as many young players a chance as it is possible for us, we've added a great shotstopper talent to our ranks, hes very young and has two very good ones in front of him, but we're sure he can do it, he is wonderfull on the line, but he has to get a bit better comeing out and playing with his teammates."

As for the decision to have some more Squads in the leage Clevemayer had his say, too.

"Oh we're delighted, so everything gets more competitive and is a greater fun, I wish them all the luck, especially against Term-X ", he laughs " but against us they should have all the bad luck in this world!", he grinns.

Xperteleven/London