TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

And yep definately need more people, them ore the better, means more divisions etc.. more of a challenge, and the ranking of the league should increase also.

A 3rd division would be ideal. To achieve that we need to recruit 6 more people, due to needing 7 managers per league.

Any ideas... zbongin.gif

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you for that you accepted my team in the league. :) I play this game for first time and I don't know everything about it.I will do what I can to help to the league :)

My team name:Blue Bulls

Manager:Vanko1

Home ground:Blue Bulls Arena

Just 3 more members to go, and we will have a 3rd Division!

What do people think of name changes?..I'v just been sent a request from 'Blue Bulls' to change a players name to Frank Lampard, I'll leave it up to you lot to decide if it should be allowed or not.

Of course. As long as only one manager is using that name.

Shane has Salomon Kalou in his squad.

I see that "Request player name" and I tried to see what will happend :D Sorry if it isn't following the rules or something.How I say I'm new and now I learn the game.Sorry again.

It's not against the rules at all, I was just checking with the other members, I have accepted it anyway seen as there is already a Kalou.

Just 2 more teams needed to make the TalkChelsea Division Two.

^ Division 3 you mean.

Oh and btw.. The transfer window opens in 12 hours and 11 minutes. The season won't be starting for ages though, so you'll have plenty of time to perfect your squads.

How to Get paid...

. Sponsor activity: 1 000 000 econ (Weekly)

. Creating a press release: 200 000 econ (Weekly)

econ = Xpert 11 Currency

No, so far we have the TalkChelsea Premier Division and TalkChelsea Division One, so i was just going to continue it to make it Division Two?

The problem with that, is that the premier league would be tiny in comparison. It's only fair the promoted teams (from last season) get promoted, and the relegated stay relegated.

Division two would be wayyy too big, basically. :chai:

The problem with that, is that the premier league would be tiny in comparison. It's only fair the promoted teams (from last season) get promoted, and the relegated stay relegated.

Division two would be wayyy too big, basically. :chai:

Yeh i was thinking that, I think what i might do is just relegate the 2 teams from the Premier League and promote me and Cartman XI (Which should happen anyway) but then leave the 2 two teams that should have been relegated from Division One. Which will mean all members from last season will be in the top 2 divisions and the new members will be in the new division.

If anyone has better ideas feel free to share.