TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

Hey iii3 i will congratulate u on your friendly win against me :).

Im actually pretty suprised my teams being going on pretty well. weller than i thought looking forward kinda to the match the morrow against JT army. but me being zashko im not really terribly confident so teehee

Hey i have a kinda idea.

Anyone fancy making better versions of their teams shirts? like with brands and maybe a extra design just for some fun

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

X-Rated's Domination continues

The reigning TC Premier League champions continue their unbeaten run, by defeating Mighty Mojos in a 3-1 victory away from home. We spoke with X-Rated manager Terminator X, who was famously titled as a genius by his players last season.

Terminator X: "We are champions for a reason, and results like this have become expected by the fans. However, I've warned my team about complacency, they will not fall into that trap. They can label me as a genius all they want, but they have to impress in training, in order to be picked. Fame should be the perfume of success, and I intend to retain our trophy this season."

Xperteveleven.com

Good Game

Clevemayer was clearly delighted after grabbing all three points from the Royals who actually where at the top of the table for a reason:

"Wonderfull game, I loved it, we gave it a good go and we deserved to win! I'm happy for my

lads, that they've taken to account what I've told them before the game"

Nontheless there have been some effects Clevemayer wasn't as happy with:

"We're a bit sad that X-Rated is at the top in all honesty, he is a big-mouthed manager and has a bit

too much of selfconfidence, this is a game at the end of the day and for this reason we would've loved if he hadn't gained the 1st spot but we can only look at our selfs and at our aim to win every possible game!"

The Manager of UpTheChels then returned to the game:

"It was the tough test we where expecting the first half was very equal we have to admit, Ghanbari gave them a good go and scored two wonderfull goals but was injured early on. Pinto had a great game with a superb finish and Majid was rareing too, today. But in the second half it was all us, they had one chance? Yeah, I think it was 3-3 Chances and 1:2 goals in first half but at the end it was 4-10 Chances and 1:4 Goals.

Hatton was wonderfull, this is the reason and the games we've bought him for, in the first Match he was a bit excited and went into some silly challenges but now he has found his feet and he had two really good games, we knew he would be a good addition to the squad, the samge goes with Mashroboxor had a superb game if you ask me.

As for Almasy I told you, he is a wonderfull talent, 20 years of age and such a good player, I'm delighted for this boy we hope he can keep this going and he will be one of the greatest in this sport of all time, but the best man on this field without a doubt ist Jaff, what a Game, tis man is my leader my legend, I'm quite wordless, it was his best game he has ever played for us in my opinion and again three assists, we're so happy to have him here such a professional and such a good player he is.

But it wasn't all good for the Manager:

"Yeah we have some Injury concerens, we hope Ghanbari can get fit for the next game against starWaltz, we're avaiting the reports from ou're medical staff but what we can say ist that ou're influental midfielder Sarsari will be definitly out for this game!"

I need better midfield.I think I am with the poorest midfield in all the league...

Lampard and Kalou faces are very bad :D I see that we can change the faces but you have to be VIP.

How to increase player's skills?

special skills are naturally given to you're players, they cant train them, but strength and form can be either trained or will increase by plaing-time on the field...