TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Alex, Whats the weather like all the way down there?

Daniel Callans, 2 goals, 3 assits today, Leagues best player.

Daniel Callans Elite's number nine :whistling:

Meh, it always rains in Ireland :P You bitches in the first division are lucky I didn't sign up for this shit sooner.

It's possible, you can only play 1 game a week, if you have a cup competition though. According to the private league rules.

It may be a good idea for next season. :chai:

Cheers. I think it would be personally... if we alternated to one season with cup competition and one without, it shouldn't slow the speed of the game too much at all.

Another quality game between The Officials and London Royals...but yet another draw for The Officials

That's a hat trick of draws!

Head to Head

Division One

Officials 1-0 Royals

Royals 0-0 Officials

Friendly

Royals 4-4 Officials

Championship

Royals 3-3 Officials

History better not repeat itself in the return game :rant:

Tough Test

After his teams tow successiv and also impressive wins, clevemayer is still trying to keep his feets on the ground and be what he always trys to be, realistic. so its no surprise what he answers to us:

"The last two games were ok, I think we tried to show everyone we're not done and dusted it was an awfull start but well, it also was against good teams, at least we've won 2 out of 2 our last games, thats ok but wit a draw that should've been a win and a loss we're a bit disappointed, and I asked my players for a reaction,

it was ok and they did well but we have to improve, ai äm nod äppie wizze skwuadäh, ät se momentäh!"

He smiles with a little hint in his language. Asked for the next games he answered this to us:

" Oh Real Elite, well, a dangerous Team, aren't they? won all of they're first three games when I'm right in an impressive way, didn't they?

We could talk about a bit of luck for us if you consider they're injurie list.

They're Skipper is Injured and he (Rearden Collins) is a wonderfull player,

he can do anything in the middle of the park, we hope his injury dents they're movement a bit, they've scored a load of goals with his involvement!

They're youngster David Callans is injured, too, may be not so importent but played really well for them when comeing on.

and last but not least Finnian Mahony is injured too.

But than you have one of the best goalies in this league, Migliaccio, what a shot stopper, you have to give him a really good go to score, may be the strongest and most expirienced goalie in and around here.

We have a superb midfielder in Keatin playing against us, really good player and always can make things happen.

And they're biggest fearfactor in Callans, best striker in this league.

They're in a good momentum, we're in a bad one but we will try to give ou're best, this will be a tough test for sure, lets fight!"

Xperteleven/London