TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heroic 4-4 between me and London Royals, my new signing with 2 goals and 1 assist.

Easiest way to go about the league is to keep the top 2 at 7 teams and all new people in the new division so i'll be doing it that way..anyone have a preference on when it should start and the match days?..i'll be back online some time after 11 tonight and will be setting it all up then.

"That's Why We're Champions"

In the aftermath of X-Rated's 3-1 win over Fake Madrid, we spoke with manager Terminator X. Who was recently voted sexiest manager in the world, by a leading women's magazine.

Terminator X: "In the lead up to the new season I was only willing to play friendly's against the top teams. Which is why we chose to play Fake Madrid, I consider them favourites for promotion this season. "Winning the title last season was great, and my players are hungry for more. However, I've been branded as a genius by some, the important thing is how my players see me."

New signing Zeravan Maldini kicked off his X-Rated career in style, with an assist and a goal. We spoke to him after the final whistle.

Z.Maldini: "It feels great to finally be wearing the famous white of X-Rated. Scoring in front of the home fans was a dream come true, and I hope to do it again."

Skysports.com/football

Easiest way to go about the league is to keep the top 2 at 7 teams and all new people in the new division so i'll be doing it that way..anyone have a preference on when it should start and the match days?..i'll be back online some time after 11 tonight and will be setting it all up then.

Make sure the first game of the new season isn't this week. Saturday (19th) or tuesday (22nd) would be much better.

Heroic 4-4 between me and London Royals, my new signing with 2 goals and 1 assist.

That 9 star midfielder that you have won't get a kick against me, Also watch out for the Callans brothers, Just a warning ;)

The only way it will let me make the 3 divisions is if i have 8-8-7, which means we will need to sort out who goes into what league.

To go up from the second division, Put who ever finished third. For the new members, put who ever has the most posts on the forum into the second league. Easy done.

To go up from the second division, Put who ever finished third. For the new members, put who ever has the most posts on the forum into the second league. Easy done.

Didn't actually let me choose who went into it mellow.gif

It's made to start next tuesday anyway

Last season the premier league came down to the last game of the season. From the looks of the fixtures for this season, I predict it will be decided mid-season. :eyebrows:

I requested a player name, but I still didn't get it yet. How does it work? Am I supposed to do something else? Requested Lex Luthor to join Super Villains.

You can only add youth players every week, or 2 weeks I think.

When you request a name, you are requesting a youth player.

No yeah I get that, but like how do I bring up the youth player? A bunch of other teams have already brought up juniors and I want to do the same. So I was just wondering if there is a way or if it just happens randomly.

No yeah I get that, but like how do I bring up the youth player? A bunch of other teams have already brought up juniors and I want to do the same. So I was just wondering if there is a way or if it just happens randomly.

You will receive mail, giving you the option to sign the player.

I haven't added any yet.

So, how can I bring in a youth player, I searched and couldn't find a way anywhere.

Your team might be full. I think there's a limit of 20 players max, so if you want some youth you'll have to sack some players. Selling rarely occurs from what I hear, unless you get lucky.

:whistling:

In all seriousness, I say all new members go into the third division, and the first and second divisions are split equally.