Steven Pienaar

BlueLion.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about this the other day.

We do need a couple of squad players who could come in for the short term, happy to sit on the bench and do a job if need be, maybe Manuel Fernandes aswell?

Has any-one else pondered a 2 month loan move for Marques just incase Alex dont recover on time?

Marques is playing for NY Red Bulls and would be avalible on loan till mid March

MARQUEZ???? :fainthv9:

:wank2: HE IS SO OVER

10 times Better BRUMA...

Dodged a bullet with this one. Talks have broken down he's going to sign a pre-contract with a european club. Not us and not tottenham.. Got lucky if you ask me.

For 3 million? Thats practically free in todays market.

Why not?

I think he will be a decent signing. 3m honestly is not much, relieves the pressure on the player to prove his price as well.

Pity if we missed out signing him.

Champions League not enough to attract him to join our club?

Dodged a bullet with this one. Talks have broken down he's going to sign a pre-contract with a european club.

Yeah you're right..

Steven Pienaar's talks over a move to Chelsea have broken down and Sky Sports sources understand the Everton midfielder will sign a pre-contract agreement with a major European club.

The South Africa international's current contract at Everton expires at the end of the season and he now appears certain to leave Goodison Park.

The Toffees had given Pienaar permission to hold talks with Chelsea regarding a potential move to Stamford Bridge this month.

However, Pienaar was unable to agree terms with the Premier League champions and the former Borussia Dortmund player is set to head back to the continent.

Atletico Madrid and Inter Milan are among the clubs to have been linked with the 28-year-old, and he is expected to finalise a pre-contract deal with a pre-eminent European side within the next 48 hours.

I guess it must've been over the salary.

God damn ! Why the hell are we always fuck up the good deals ?!

It would be a good sign, we don't have this type of player in our squad. We only have one midfielder who has creativity and it's Lampard. So Pienaar would have been a good addition the our team. But once again, we fuck up the good deal and prefer to buy the players who cost £18 million.

Everton confirm they've accepted a bid from an unnamed club.

SkySports say it's between Inter & Chelsea

and of course kakuta is on his way out on loan

I think the window for loaning players goes beyond the normal transfer window. Could be wrong though..

Edited by LDN Blue