Edinson Cavani

CFC58

This has NOT been reported by London Evening Standard. I just checked their official website and their official twitter page, and it says nothing of the sort.

So it was all a BIG FAT LIE? I fucking hate twitter and the people who quote shit from there. I could feel like crying right now ;__;

This has NOT been reported by London Evening Standard. I just checked their official website and their official twitter page, and it says nothing of the sort.

there sunday edition isnt out yet...maybe people already know what they will say?!

Like most papers, the story won't be on the website until tomorrow. People often get headlines etc. the night before they're printed and that's probably the case here. It happens every single day.

http://app.caughtoffside.com/android.html#article/caughtoffside-148007

I almost cried, Arsenal to launch bid for 62 M trio including Gundogan ?

Someone fucking slap me hard, this ain't happening. NEVER.

absolutely nothing on London Evening Standard. biggest bullshit ever.

yeah because its in the sunday edition and they havent updated it yet on ther website...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You