Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Edinson Cavani has agreed to join Chelsea on a 5 year deal after the €63m release clause was activated - #CFC (Le Parisién)

Edinson Cavani will be announced as a Chelsea player by Jose Mourinho on 10th June. Mourinho's first CFC press-conference! - #CFC (Mediaset)

Napoli President has hired an Italian FIFA agent & sent him to London to make sure the Cavani deal is completed. (Mediaset)

#Forlan: "Edinson Cavani is a massive Chelsea fan, he doesn't hide the fact that he wants to play for Chelsea FC one day" #CFC

highlights news for cavani

Source ??

Sent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

Rather us spend SILLY money on him than City, could be what separates us from the Mancheser bunch in the title race, especially with RVP not guaranteed to have the season he did last year, and the thought of City grabbing him instead of us scares a lot, him and Aguero.

Just spend the money and bring him in Roman/Jose. :sweating:

I think this all boils down to Napoli desperate to cash in and begging Chelsea, a club always linked publicly to massive transfers. If the price was getting knocked down considerably then City or Real Madrid would be jumping in on this. At best Chelsea might have offered Torres as part exchange but since Napoli just wants cash, this deal won't happen. I doubt Lukaku would agree to return if he knew Cavani was likely coming.

Tomorrow press conference with Mou:

"And I can also confirm that Cavani has signed for Chelsea...on fifa 13... (the whole room laughs)"

That would be typical Mou conference with joke right in beggining. Hoping for Cavani, clubs spend I dont care if its 60mio. Too much but that is today price. Afterall we will see conference tomorrow and find out if that is just Bs...

Mourinho already said he wants to improve what the club already has and at striker he's got a nightmare for opposing defenders in Lukaku. Don't need Cavani.

I disagree, a nightmare when he has space but against team that are very tight at the back, Cavani would offer much more.

Mourinho already said he wants to improve what the club already has and at striker he's got a nightmare for opposing defenders in Lukaku. Don't need Cavani.

Lukaku is not ready for the pressure he will be under being the main striker with chelsea. Cavani is a world class striker ready to take us to the top of the PL.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You