Edinson Cavani

CFC58

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/406124/Jose-Mourinho-plans-90m-double-swoop-for-Edinson-Cavani-and-Hulk

I have Express as one of the reliable sources in UK, but I also had Times as one of them, but it seems that Duncan Castles guy also write his stuff on it.

Mediaset says only bullshits. The truth is that, if you don't pay the clause, you can't purchase Cavani

We do not accept players in the negotiations to lower the price (We can also accept players, but top players)

Thanks Chairman.......anything else to add?

Mediaset says only bullshits. The truth is that, if you don't pay the clause, you can't purchase Cavani

We do not accept players in the negotiations to lower the price (We can also accept players, but top players)

You can have Torres anyday :P

Do you think Cavani will go to Chelsea? I know he is very important for Napoli and now Napoli are in the Champions League.

U want Kate Middletone??:P

Which is exactly why ADL apparently asked for Ramires in the deal.....

Was a guy on talksport called simon mullock yesterday he reports for the north west, and said hes been told Chelsea bid for Cavani is very very close to what ADL wants

Here is my post again for people who are still doubting Cavani or share concerns over his price tag

Your quote has 3 more paragraphs than the original post if I'm not mistaken. But anyway, I did get your point but my issue was with the Hazard part of it: I never thought 32m were too much money for Hazard (at the time) even if he was only 21, he's one of a kind and you can't find such players that often. So it wasn't a risk at all, it was a bargain, at least that's how I (and plenty of Chelsea fans) see it.

Marko Marin maybe? No? OK, I wouldn't want him too...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You