Edinson Cavani

CFC58

If he really signs with us, what happens to Torres/Ba? That's the only question I have.

Mourinho would play 2 strikers, and that'd be Torres and Cavani. Ba and Lukaku would be played in FA and when they would need rest :P. #simple

We should put in a 45 million pound bid for Suarez, just to shake De Laurentiis up a bit. I don't think anyone will actually meet the release clause.

We should put in a 45 million pound bid for Suarez, just to shake De Laurentiis up a bit. I don't think anyone will actually meet the release clause.

Suarez is fucking better than both Cavani and Leewa. But I don't think we would go for him after that biting incident #sad.

Suarez is fucking better than both Cavani and Leewa. But I don't think we would go for him after that biting incident #sad.

Yeah, the other two might be more bark than bite, but not Suarez.

XD

:wub:

playing torres with cavani would be horrible.

martin tyler: "here is cavani , past 1 , past 2 , he's in here , round the keeper , torres tackles him and dribbles off the pitch"

letting the spanish donkey get in cavanis way would be unforgivable

Lol, you must be really high to think of something like that? Why would he even tackle him? #2muchhate

Whenever Torres and Ba has played together, Torres has always come up as a better player #truestory

Yeah, the other two might be more bark than bite, but not Suarez.

Yussssss

Mourinho would play 2 strikers, and that'd be Torres and Cavani. Ba and Lukaku would be played in FA and when they would need rest :P. #simple

Torres has been shit since he joined us. Ba or Lukaku deserve to be in our squad not Torres.

Torres has been shit since he joined us. Ba or Lukaku deserve to be in our squad not Torres.

He's been shit, but has improved a lot. If he's so shit idk why Del Bosque has selected him in his confederation cup squad :P

He's been shit, but has improved a lot. If he's so shit idk why Del Bosque has selected him in his confederation cup squad :P

6 league goals to 8 this season.

23578066.jpg

Whats it with you and Torres? Why do you back him this much? If you really care about the club you know that Torres shouldn't start for Chelsea.

Whats it with you and Torres? Why do you back him this much? If you really care about the club you know that Torres shouldn't start for Chelsea.

Why does it have to be one or the other lol? I thought he was fucking awesome against Everton. Play him up with Cavani and if he fails this time, fucking sell him :P

If we are gonna go by the logic, then Hazard was overpriced, come on £32m for a 21 years old from Ligue 1 <_< and look how that turned out... SOMETIME YOU HAVE TO TAKE RISK, Cavani's standard price is at least £40-£45m, don't even try to argue because that is the right going rate for him nowaday. So paying £10-£15m more is a bit overpricebut not MASSIVELY OVERPRICED LIKE SOME PEOPLE ARE MAKING IT OUT.

RVP 29 years old injury prone-£24m RISK

Ronaldo even though the best player in the world AT THE TIME AT £80M IS A ENORMOUS RISK

Ourselves with £32m Hazard-RISK

City with £40m AGUERO-RISK

And countless more... So just relax

tumblr_mkhak5LaCP1rvn11po1_r1_250.gif

Yeah, because Eden was just a random young player who didn't win Player of the Season in Ligue 1 for 2 years in a row or anything, and yet we took a risk with him.. :rolleyes: Come on, he was worth every penny!

I think Lukaku was a better risk example for a young player.

Why does it have to be one or the other lol? I thought he was fucking awesome against Everton. Play him up with Cavani and if he fails this time, fucking sell him :P

Waryaa Torres sucks xD

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You