Wolves vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have to take digs at him even when he gets his 10 minutes? :rolleyes:

Unless you don't realize that "kak" means shit

That's hardly taking a dig, if I wanted to take a dig at him I'd say something a bit more inventive than his nickname...

Can not see Anchelottis Face.... make me so Mad... just to see his Victim Face... He has been useless to Fix this problem... Can not resist see him just sad.... It will make me feel so much Better see him MAD LIKE I AM NOWW

Lads, Surely Carlo's Mangerial skills have to be questioned, I know he's won the double, but we've been shite since November, He hasn't changed anything, plays with the same team in the same formation.

Exactly. It's ridiculous. Just bench them to scare them.

So... tell me one thing, who is the man who keeps playing the same poor team for more than two month and who didn't change a single thing ?Is it me ?

Because we have no options.

It's not as if better managers are out there either

Rafa lmao!!!!!!

I believe Carlo isn't 100% guilty for losing the job, BUT it is he who decided that we have enough players for the season ahead which includes matches in TOUGHEST league on planet, FA cup, league cup and Champions League. I don't know how he hoped to avoid stupid injuries with so little players...shame, only if Carlo could do summer 2010 transfer window again :(

So... tell me one thing, who is the man who keeps playing the same poor team for more than two month and who didn't change a single thing ?Is it me ?

They are even not able to do something more creative with the ball than kick it around. Cole, Essien, Malouda, Drogba.. all playing bad.