Wolves vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Essien was the only one running at the end,why every other midfielder and attacker was far away from him I will never know. The whole team just sat up the pitch at the end waiting for the ball instead of going for it !!!!!! :angry:

woeful, just fucking woeful----------its a long time since i seen such a shit performance (team)

what more can Carlo do??------stop their fucking big wages and see if they can play for pride!!!!

this is not just a knee-jerk reaction----its being gathering momentum since september....

Drogba-----------fucking anonymous ( for 2 months)

Anelka-----------did you touch the ball

Sturridge------- like a rabbit caught in the lights ( why did we pay any money for this)

Lamps----------nowhere

JT----------------snarling wont win matches--leading will

Essien---------how many fucking touches before you pass and let the opposition recover

Boss-----------cant defend on one leg and one trick going forward

Ash------------ same movement and passes and runs and whinges every game

fuck --- i could go on---------------apart from Cech we are fuckin crap

I rarely dissagree with you but to me up until we were forced to play 4-2-4 he was our worst player.

for once I agree with you ,,,well not perhaps our worst ,,but his passing was awful ,,,but so were others ,,,

we had 2 players ..Cech and Terry

We need players.New team.Youth players.Who can help the team.The time for these old players is ticking away.The give what they can give to team.Its time for new players.From these match to end of the season why not to play youth boys.We dont have what to lose.I want to see the youth team what will do.I think we will fight for CL position but I prefer from now to play only young players.

Essien has been awful in this run and dont even try and say he hasn't been.

Bosingwa, Essien, Drogba, Kalou (consistently), Ramires, Ashley Cole and Anelka have all been awful lately and i mean, awful.

We're in deep shit, seriously.

letz zola became our manager..is far better than benitez..lol

everybody is a better trainer than crlo right now.... i dont know what carlo is thinking in withdrawing ramires, the way far better player than essien, fuck off this cant be true, this is NOT the bison.

and it cant be true he plays kalouless instead of studge from the beginning...

it cant be true he brings mr invisible anelka before he brings kakuta...

if carlo was a real coah then he would have known that THIS would have been our BEST line-UP for today...

----------------------------------------Cech

Bossy/Bane-------Brane/Bruma---Terry--------Cole/PVA

-------------------------Ramy--------------------

-------------------------------------------------Josh-----------

------------Lamps---------------------------------------Kakuta--

-----------------------------Studge-

--------------------------------------Drogs

unles you dont drop players which are playing like shit (malouda, anelka/drogs, essien, kalou) they'll keep on playing like shit...

and this team would've been a great combination out of skill, speed, power, hunger, freshness and expirience...

so carlo can't blame anybody but himself for not CHANGING things...

Got this sick feeling, FUCK-SAKES what is going on? We are always arriving sEcond on the loose ball thats our biggest downfall. Anyways Bye bye title, Hello Hustling to make top 4, how sad :(. Had a massive oppurtunity tonight to gain points on Arsenal City and Spurs, But NO! We HAVE to stick with Carlo! Think about it all United won last season was the Carling shaaait Cup, so lets atleast take down the FA cup or if we lucky CL. FUSTRATED!

What the hell can he do to change it? The players are a bunch of WIMPS, when we changed systems under Scolari and then under Carlo with the Diamond they didn't like it, because when you earn £100,000 a week, moving your position a few yards is so fucking difficult. Its not like he has the personnel to bring in either.

The players are at fault for me, if Ancelotti is sacked because of these overpaid WANKERS, I can quite honestly say I'll want the current board out. Gourlay is a snide cunt and if Abramovich thinks he is going to run this club like a totalitarian dictatorship, he can fuck right off. This is our club, not his play thing. Now give Carlo some fucking money and let the man do his job! And while you're at it, dock the squad TWO MONTHS' wages, because its been that long since they performed (ie. 4-1 @ home to Spartak).

What the hell can he do to change it? The players are a bunch of WIMPS, when we changed systems under Scolari and then under Carlo with the Diamond they didn't like it, because when you earn £100,000 a week, moving your position a few yards is so fucking difficult. Its not like he has the personnel to bring in either.

The players are at fault for me, if Ancelotti is sacked because of these overpaid WANKERS, I can quite honestly say I'll want the current board out. Gourlay is a snide cunt and if Abramovich thinks he is going to run this club like a totalitarian dictatorship, he can fuck right off. This is our club, not his play thing. Now give Carlo some fucking money and let the man do his job! And while you're at it, dock the squad TWO MONTHS' wages, because its been that long since they performed (ie. 4-1 @ home to Spartak).

here here :clap: