• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Carlo,

Please drop Anelka & Ferriera.

Yours truly,

TalkChelsea.

Give Anelka a fricking ball or two and let him enjoy his slow dribbles at Cobham.

Yeah at the moment I'm in favour of Anelka getting benched for Kalou, Sturridge, Sala, Ancelotti, Emenalo..ANYONE

I beg you Carlo, let Anelka to his house, bench Drogba and ferreira....

Never mind.

Anelka will start vs Wolves

At the other end we at least scored three times, an achievement last made on November 3, though only one came from the front three of Florent Malouda, Didier Drogba and Nicolas Anelka, the latter having not found the net since that game against Spartak Moscow two months ago.

'They have difficulty in this moment but Drogba scored today and for a striker to score is very important,' the manager said. 'I think he is moving on from a very difficult moment. Anelka is the same. In the last game Malouda scored, in this game Didier scored and in the next game i hope Anelka can score.'

To many players know there going to be playing every week so don't perform, theres no one keeping them on there toes. Players like Anelka just stroll around happily taking home there 80+ grand week. Piss take.

If i performed how some of these players have in my job i'd be going down the job center this week.

To many players know there going to be playing every week so don't perform, theres no one keeping them on there toes. Players like Anelka just stroll around happily taking home there 80+ grand week. Piss take.

If i performed how some of these players have in my job i'd be going down the job center this week.

Exactly! Its so frustating that only about 3 of them care.Its when they loose the ball easily and watch them run off with it.Kinda no run after it move those legs for christ sake! Cant do it bench them.Get the ones who want the time involved.Nothing to loose.They need to come into the side sooner of later so just do it now

Exactly. And that's partly CA's fault since he keeps playing them. The likes of Sturridge and Kakuta could not have done worse but at least they would grow as players and get experience.