28/11/2010 Newcastle 1-1 Chelsea

20/11/2010 Birmingham City 1-0 Chelsea

14/11/2010 Chelsea 0-3 Sunderland

10/11/2010 Chelsea 1-0 Fulham

07/11/2010 Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea

Unbeliveble.

Home form: W L D D W D

Could be worse.

I also feel sorry for Ancelotti. He thought he'd finally got it right, finally orchestrated a win from being on the precipice. Yet one lapse in defence tore down that dream, I guess his targets will need to be re-evaluated now. Realistic goal has to be 4th place.

Same.Okay he made subs late and played the same horrible lot but still.He must have felt so relived that we played like shite and got a win and then a minute later :( The look on his face poor bloke

One win in Novemeber..one in December better not be a patten!

For 2 or 3 minutes there, it felt like good times again. Fought back, up 3-2, my 8-yr-old son and I jumping around and hugging after Terry's goal. But I felt compelled to say outloud: "I wouldn't be surprised to see Villa tie this thing or even win it". I'd never have had that feeling before this season, and it seems like the team is saying the same thing to themselves. How do they go from being so fired up after the go-ahead goal, to playing complacent football and allowing that 3rd Villa goal? Such a great sight to see the whole team celebrating together with Carlo on the sidelines after the 3rd goal, but their subsequent play renders that a comical image. They got so lazy, like they switched off completely. It starts with Sturridge biting on Petrov's fake (was it he who crossed?) and overcommitting, but at least Danny was putting in effort. Ashley stood flat-footed and watched the cross come over, begging (hoping) for offside. WTF? You don't get paid enough (or simpler still, actually care about your team and your fans) to put in a full 90 minutes? To actually see the game through and play that cross rather than hoping you'll get a favorable offside call? F that! That's the kind of crap my son's team does - not what the current title holders should be doing. Not what any professional team should be doing! It always galls me when teams I follow do things like this. Yeah, they (probably) aren't feeling great about drawing, but at the end of the day they still get their paychecks, and I'm sure that goes a long way to making them feel better about things. What are we left with? Nothing. We PAY to watch these guys play a game, and when they lose, we get stuck holding the check. I love this team, but it is getting harder and harder...

Yeah, they (probably) aren't feeling great about drawing, but at the end of the day they still get their paychecks, and I'm sure that goes a long way to making them feel better about things. What are we left with? Nothing. We PAY to watch these guys play a game, and when they lose, we get stuck holding the check. I love this team, but it is getting harder and harder...

Thats the thing,Ticket prices are high anyway and gana rise with VAT and your paying all that to watch only about 3 players look bothered! Wouldnt be so bad loosing and having paid to go if they looked intrested as a team! Support cant be slated.Turn up week in and week out ready to support and the team just run around and fuck about

Subs today changed it.Kalou not the best game but he tried.Came on stright away got himself involved and ran around!

Home form: W L D D W D

Could be worse.

have patience and don't worry about getting worse,we have anelka , ferrera , kalou and Drogba is joining them to take care of that . it will be :

LLLDLL

this draw will be because anelka Drogba ferrera will all be out injured but kalou won't let us get away with the three points .

You really can't blame them for celebrating like that imo. Ridiculous of them not to see the game out however, shambolic stuff after battling hard to regain the lead.

Exactly, that's why it's so embarrassing of them.. Would've been a huge day for the fans and the club if we'd seen it out..

How can you blame then for celebrating like that... Such a frustrating game, when are we going to hit some form and get some luck.....

Nobody's blaming them, it's embarrassing because of what happened afterwards. The game isn't over until the final whistle.

You only celebrate like that after the final whistle, or if you've just won the champions league final.

I was unable to watch the match earlier, but I just got done watching my recording. A bit gutted. To come back that late, and draw cos we were ball-watching and left a man at the far post unmarked in stoppage time was shit. Come to think of it, the first goal was down to sloppiness as well. Poor Ferreira clearance and foolish challenge by Essien on Reo Coker to concede the penalty. Bruma got manhandled by Emile (I ate all the pies) Heskey for the second, but i think he will get better and overall thought he did fairly well. There were some positives in attack though. Would like to see the tenacity and invention we showed in the second half carried into the opening of the Wolves game.