Chelsea vs Aston Villa

BlueLion.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the sad fact remains the same though - it was Ferreira and his two huge mistakes that killed us and cost us points

Very true. I have big respect for Ferreira, but he is liability.

And that ladies and gentleman, really is the difference between the Title & 5th place.

The fight back was tremendous from us, John Terry really showed why he's our Captain, Leader & Legend. While celebrating the premature victory we stopped playing, stopped defending, the difference between 1st and 5th. That fight back spirit is what we've lacked all season long, where was it? Where was that commitment from Drogba vs Arsenal, Sunderland, Everton & Newcastle? The most important question though, will it be there next week?

Tbf, If ya offered us a draw at 80 mins you would have taken it, Still disapointing though.

Agreed. You're very right, when it was 2-1 to them. But the way we went up and came back down, was heart breaking.

Agreed. You're very right, when it was 2-1 to them. But the way we went up and came back down, was heart breaking.

Yeh thats what I mean.I'd rather have drawn 2-2 then gone ahead and fucked it up..and to nearly score again and miss ahhhhhh.Why cant we have jammy luck?!

But least even if was for a short period we fought back.Heck we looked like loosing 3-1 more then anything at some points

Why can Man Utd score a undeserved goal in the last minutes of the game ending up winning the game while we can't. Sigh.

Exactly.

Is it mentality or that fricking bad moment?

Whatever. I'm disgusted.

89 points is the best we can do right now. As much as I'd love to hope I can't see us dropping less than 9 points in the next 18 games.

Title lost.

what a U-turn don't you think...

yesterday West Brom had penalty to make it 2-1 with us being favourites today, however Man United won and we lost our win in the dying minutes.

typical

what a U-turn don't you think...

yesterday West Brom had penalty to make it 2-1 with us being favourites today, however Man United won and we lost our win in the dying minutes.

typical

All yesterdays results were shit so no surprise ours way as well.6 behind Man U them with 2 games in hand..One behind Spurs so hopfully they can loose Weds and we can shock win be all good

Better to start the new year on a draw then loss I guess.Still ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

And Villa no doubt go back to playing shit and getting beat 5-0