Chelsea vs Aston Villa

BlueLion.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't call us champions anymore based on these results and performances, sorry.

At least we saw some fucking passion, at last.

Exactly.Okay it was for a little while but hey..

Titles Man U's to loose.But if some miracle we can nab 2nd spot.Heck be happy with 3rd after these two months all be kinda good

Feel sorry for Carlo.Yeh doesnt help he for some reasons puts faith in the same 11 and is wacky with subs but really more or less its the same bunch who helpd to win the prem.They've all seemed to just gone mental and play shit..but hopfully he'll start making changes! Know say that every game but players need to be benched! Got nothing to loose now really aint like we've got a lead to hold onto

Terrible mistakes

I think there are adequate supply from the midfield but the strikers are doing enough movement for them to pass to.

Exactly. Their movement (on and off the ball) is horrible, they just don't care. They'll receive their monster salary by the end of the week anyway while being 100% sure they'll start the following game. Great life.

I think we need some fresh blood in the squad, and our players need to run more off the ball alot and give more man supply for the man with the ball because other teams pressure us all the time now.

Can't believe we didn't win...though I had a feel when Fereirra was on the right side...well at least he wasn't playing as centre back (we all know how that ended), Bruma was alright.

Terrible mistakes

I think there are adequate supply from the midfield but the strikers are doing enough movement for them to pass to.

Exactly. Their movement (on and off the ball) is horrible, they just don't care. They'll receive their monster salary by the end of the week anyway while being 100% sure they'll start the following game. Great life.

I think you guys are wrong. The problem is, we keep trying to go wide for some reason.. Whenever we've got the ball we're looking to give it to Anelka/Malouda who go out wide and try to cross it in. Problem is, Anelka can't play wide & Malouda can find anyone to cross into.

We got it right after the 80th minute. Play it to Drogba, and let him go through their defence, which worked! I don't understand why they didn't do it before. Kalou demonstrated, once again, why he's not suited to play for us. Doing those cheap step overs and just getting tackled, wasting possession and everything.

I think you guys are wrong. The problem is, we keep trying to go wide for some reason.. Whenever we've got the ball we're looking to give it to Anelka/Malouda who go out wide and try to cross it in. Problem is, Anelka can't play wide & Malouda can find anyone to cross into.

We got it right after the 80th minute. Play it to Drogba, and let him go through their defence, which worked! I don't understand why they didn't do it before. Kalou demonstrated, once again, why he's not suited to play for us. Doing those cheap step overs and just getting tackled, wasting possession and everything.

How many times were we in the attacking third with our attackers standing still like statues? Even Xavi would look average in a team with our off-the-ball movement.

Ok, our team was crap at the end of the day, we didn't deserve to win, and we should prepare for UEFA Europa League, but despite all that, how frustrating is it to see manchester united winning at West Bromwich, after playing exactly nothing (they only had 4 shoots on target, and their opponents missed a penalty kick) and us losing after fighting and creating so many opportunities? Football sucks sometimes.

What is the fucking point sometimes, seriously just like the 4-4 a few years ago, We went 4-3 up in the last minute and then go and concede in the last seconds. It's truly abysmal.

I feel so sorry for JT, he must be absolutely devastated, even more than we are because he was brilliant today

Everton (H) conceded last minute, 1-1

Tottenham (A) Missed last minute penalty, 1-1

Villa (H) conceded last minute, 3-3

Might as well just throw the premiership trophy off a bridge.