Chelsea vs Aston Villa

BlueLion.

Yeh to be fair think everyone in the ground at at home thought that was it.Then you were kind brought back down with the 'omg theres 5 mins to play oh look we fucked up'

Haha I was screaming at my TV, even before Albirghton got his cross in, I was shouting "PAY ATTENTION. DON'T CONCEDE. SEE IT OUT!!"

And what do you know, kaboom :(

I have to admit though, what a ball by Albrighton & what a clam header by Clarke. 2 young guys had amazing composure in a game which looked like they had lost! We should sign them up, they'd fit right in with Josh :lol:

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The players are professional enough to focus,

Are they? I think that's a huge part of the problem - a lack of professionalism on the part of many of the players. I love Ashley Cole, but it was not very professional of him to stand flat-footed and hope for an offside call on Villa's tying goal. What would have been professional? Take a few steps and cut that cross out so we can seal the 3 points!

FC CHELSEA LONDON VS FC ASTON VILLA 3:3

goalkeeper: cech

defense: ferreira (bosingwa 56min.) - terry - bruma - cole

midfield: essien - lampard - ramires (kalou 72min.)

attack: anelka (sturridge 78min.) - Drogba - malouda

damn.. we could not win vs fc aston villa home at the stamford bridge,

but a draw is okay, cause fc aston villa has much quality in theire team,

i hope our russia boss roman abramovic will buy the bulgarian martin petrov, world class player,

aston villa has the manager gerard houllier, i know gerard houllier from the fc liverpool times, world class manager!!

cool.. our captain john terry scored his 1st premier league goal in the new premier league season!!

damn.. i miss branislav ivanovic in the lineup, i hope branislav ivanovic is not injured!!

cool.. my assist & goalscorer frank lampard scored another premier league goal!!

cool.. my african didier Drogba scored another premier league goal!!

FC CHELSEA LONDON VS FC ASTON VILLA 3:3

goalkeeper: cech

defense: ferreira (bosingwa 56min.) - terry - bruma - cole

midfield: essien - lampard - ramires (kalou 72min.)

attack: anelka (sturridge 78min.) - Drogba - malouda

damn.. we could not win vs fc aston villa home at the stamford bridge,

but a draw is okay, cause fc aston villa has much quality in theire team,

i hope our russia boss roman abramovic will buy the bulgarian martin petrov, world class player,

aston villa has the manager gerard houllier, i know gerard houllier from the fc liverpool times, world class manager!!

cool.. our captain john terry scored his 1st premier league goal in the new premier league season!!

damn.. i miss branislav ivanovic in the lineup, i hope branislav ivanovic is not injured!!

cool.. my assist & goalscorer frank lampard scored another premier league goal!!

cool.. my african didier Drogba scored another premier league goal!!

You're an idiot.