I have a serious problem with Carlo

bad analogy.......getting rid of an old football player has nothing to do with your wife getting old......

n you have to admit didier is old for a football player......are you going to keep him even if he's forty and cant run if his life depended on it?

It has to do a lot. Where is that love for players?

He is old to be our main striker for 5 years, but not old to be at the club. You need to have experienced players. Ask Milan fans what Pippo Inzaghi means to them.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know whether our board is not responsible for this. What do you know whether Carlo has been given the full control over transfer policies or not. Yes I am also worried about the direction we are heading at. We were understood that young guns will take the place. We got rid of 5 players and got only 2. I was hopeful that the management will count on the youth. But it is not happening. But that is not enough to hold carlo responsible. He is one of the finest coach in our time. If Chelsea FC sack him then it will be a complete mockery of the game.

He might not be responsible for the transfers. But he is for using Ferreira as a central back, and Zhirkov as a left midfielder...

Btw, Mourinho is not that special. I prefer Carlo over him. What Mourinho did was an obligation, due to the millions we invested on players when he was in charge. I would like to see someone with fresh ideas or a dutch coach with crazy ideas, lol. I really would love to see Hiddink here again. Hes the best coach in the world imo. But thats impossible right now.

But Carlo is the coach for now, lets hope he turn things to right way and leave

a good legacy to this club.

Okay I have a serious déjà vu problem right now. It reminds me of last year December when almost everybody was saying "GET CARLO OUT, BRING GUUS BACK!", "CARLO IS SHITE!", "CARLO GTFO!" and than when in May he held both FA Cup and Premier League trophy while his team scored 103!! goals, his goalkeeper got a golden glove, his striker golden boot and if that was possible his midfielder would have got golden assist boot suddenly he was named one of the greatest coach in Chelsea history and last season of the best. I don't know why you all lost faith, but I'm just going to watch your posts filled with anger and laugh at them, because I know that Carlo will lead us to victory.

FROM STAMFORD BRIDGE TO WEMBLEY WE'LL KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH! FLYING HIGH UP IN THE SKY, WE'LL KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH!

Yous who agree with GZ are fucking stupid. How can you blame Carlo? It's down to the fucking players playing shit.

GZ was being ironic Im sure as were many ...only Henrique took it seriously and we know how fatuous most of his remarks are ...anything not

from Brazil is useless .

Of course Hiddink was superb for us and Carlo is in the same mould ..We are so lucky to have him ...long may he reign over us. God save our King

Okay I have a serious déjà vu problem right now. It reminds me of last year December when almost everybody was saying "GET CARLO OUT, BRING GUUS BACK!", "CARLO IS SHITE!", "CARLO GTFO!" and than when in May he held both FA Cup and Premier League trophy while his team scored 103!! goals, his goalkeeper got a golden glove, his striker golden boot and if that was possible his midfielder would have got golden assist boot suddenly he was named one of the greatest coach in Chelsea history and last season of the best. I don't know why you all lost faith, but I'm just going to watch your posts filled with anger and laugh at them, because I know that Carlo will lead us to victory.

FROM STAMFORD BRIDGE TO WEMBLEY WE'LL KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH! FLYING HIGH UP IN THE SKY, WE'LL KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH!

It's fashionable to get on Carlo's back and generally react in a negative manner to almost everything, all in an attempt to appear 'different' and 'opinionated' and scoff at those who are trying to stay positive.

Also dont overestimate the importance of managers. Loads of players have said the same, Terry, Gerrard, lampard,, -when they get out on the pitch the manager is near enough irrelevant, no one pays any attention to them. Unless a manager is good at psychologically motivating players Mourinho, Ferguson -teams are only as good as their squad. dry.gif

^

Carlo isn't the shouting type but he knows how to get his message across. A lot of our players have spoken about how calm and composed he is and how he treats them with respect. That is motivational as well. The guy's got his faults (not giving chances to the likes of Sturridge and Bruma, over-reliance on Anelka, Alex, Kalou etc, ineffectual subs) just like any other manager. But he till date remains the only non Brit to win the double in his first season in charge. And that too with a team he didn't build. We need to get behind him instead of calling for his head. I firmly believe he'll become a bigger legend than Jose, all he needs is a bit of continuity and more authority in transfers.

^

Carlo isn't the shouting type but he knows how to get his message across. A lot of our players have spoken about how calm and composed he is and how he treats them with respect. That is motivational as well. The guy's got his faults (not giving chances to the likes of Sturridge and Bruma, over-reliance on Anelka, Alex, Kalou etc, ineffectual subs) just like any other manager. But he till date remains the only non Brit to win the double in his first season in charge. And that too with a team he didn't build. We need to get behind him instead of calling for his head. I firmly believe he'll become a bigger legend than Jose, all he needs is a bit of continuity and more authority in transfers.

WELL SAID

Just bring back Mourinho. Let Jose run the game and have Roman do the finances. End of story.

I want to see Carlo building a dynasty here. Our club should give him respect and full control. End of story.

i say let carlo run the game completely and have roman give him a sensible budget each season

Be realistic.

No manager, not Ancelotti or even Mourinho is going to have the control that Fergie or Wenger have, especially at a club like Chelsea.

Coaches having total control at big clubs is rare nowadays and that's exactly why they should take less blame or credit than the coaches-managers .

Whoever is blaming Ancelotti just isn't thinking hard enough.

Players can play totally shit and not even try, the manager gets all the blame. The manager and a few scapegoats (Ramires) will get all the blame all the time, Drogba terry Lampard and Essien can play shockingly awful and carlo's job is on the line.

Some here are a little bit harsh with Carlo...It isn't Carlo's fault if against Birmingham only 28% (9 out to 32) of our shots were on target and if our players didn't mange to score. It isn't Carlo's fault if against Newcastle only 25% (5 out to 20) of our shots were on target and if Kalou didn't manage to put a ball in an empty goal... Etc...

Actually there are two things for which we can criticise Carlo : to not have the balls to play the youngsters and to being clueless when this is the time for the substitution. And not for the pathetic face that some of our players are showing...

Some here are a little bit harsh with Carlo...It isn't Carlo's fault if against Birmingham only 28% (9 out to 32) of our shots were on target and if our players didn't mange to score. It isn't Carlo's fault if against Newcastle only 25% (5 out to 20) of our shots were on target and if Kalou didn't manage to put a ball in an empty goal... Etc...

Actually there are two things for which we can criticise Carlo : to not have the balls to play the youngsters and to being clueless when this is the time for the substitution. And not for the pathetic face that some of our players are showing...

emo3.gif Exactly.

i think we should support him till hes at chelsea...........he is a great coach..............i think to judge him from recent performances is not right...........as we r short of players like terry, lampard, essien & Drogba also as hes not 100% feet.............if it wil b d same case after d arrival of these players den its k to say hes not doin well............................but now i think we should support him in his hard time............................