I have a serious problem with Carlo

People of TalkChelsea,

This just simply is not good enough. We should be winning most games on the fixture lists, especially today... What fucking country is Newcastle in anyway... For fucks sake. I think the problem is with Ancelotti, the man is clueless, last season was all down to the genious of Ray Wilkins, I don't care if you disagree it's Fact. One man knew this better than any other....

fut_scolari.jpg

I know you all hate him but LOOK AT WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR FOOTBALL TEAM. Chelsea is a great nation and it needs a great man. You guys were so harsh when he was in charge. All he needed was a fair chance, and I'm sure we would have KNOCKED THE FUCK out of Barcelona had he been in charge rather than that french guy who was in charge of Russia? What did he win? The FA Cup... Pffffft, it's all Mickey Mouse shit. The Champions league is the only thing that matters for Chelsea now and Scolari knows it more than any. Bring back Scolari and get Ancelotti OUT!

Who is with me?

GZ

P.s I'm not even done, Fat frank needs to go, he can't even get into the first team!!!! JT has been pretty lazy recently too!!! furthermore....

TrollFace.png?1268417157

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whos asking to bring Scolari back ? So Carlo won the double last season with a squad that was build by Mourinho, using the old 4-3-3 used by Mourinho, now he will stay here forever ??

His currently season is poor. More poor than the terrible Scolari´s ternure. Its not only about the results, but about the future.

Look what happend with Milan. Carlo stayed there for 9 years, won 1 national championship and two champions leagues. I do really expect Chelsea to win more than that in next 9 years. He extended Maldini´s career until his 40, played with Inzaghi whos now is almost 37, asked the old Beckham to play there...

Carlo dont have the balls to play Bruma as a central back in a game against Sunderland at Stanford Bridge, dont have the balls to use Bruma against Newcastle, so play with Paulo Ferreira as a central back, or Alex to play, even if he needs a surgery.

Im sure we wont get the Premier League this season, nor the Champions League, but i wouldn't care about it, if we could see a prospect for incoming years. But I dont see that, when we realize that our best players are a 33 years old striker and a 33 years old midfielder, and the first substitute choice for the first is Kalou and we dont have one for the later.

Chelsea needs to rebuild this team, this style of play, and I dont think that Acelotti is the best name to do that. I would like to see a guy with fresh ideas like Guardiola. I dont think it will be right to sack the italian right now, in respect for what he have done in last season, but I really hope that in summer the board gently ask him to leave, or wait until his contract ends in 2012, to avoid spending money for the contract break.. and I hope we still will be a champions league side until there.

In football things must go on...a player was good in the past, but if not good anymore or too old, then bye bye,find another place to play. Player and coaches come and go, but the clubs stays. It seems that some guys support not Chelsea, but Carlo FC, Drogba FC, Terry FC, Lampard FC....and now we also have the Kalou FC.

In football things must go on...a player was good in the past, but if not good anymore or too old, then bye bye,find another place to play. Player and coaches come and go, but the clubs stays. It seems that some guys support not Chelsea, but Carlo FC, Drogba FC, Terry FC, Lampard FC....

That's a bit unfair! We support the club and so we support the players and managers OF the club. You're right players do come and go, and as fans we've seen a lot, too much, of that in my opinion. We finally have (or had) stability in this club. All until the departure of Ray Wilkins.

Whos asking to bring Scolari back ? So Carlo won the double last season with a squad that was build by Mourinho, using the old 4-3-3 used by Mourinho, now he will stay here forever ??

His currently season is poor. More poor than the terrible Scolari´s ternure. Its not only about the results, but about the future.

Look what happend with Milan. Carlo stayed there for 9 years, won 1 national championship and two champions leagues. I do really expect Chelsea to win more than that in next 9 years. He extended Maldini´s career until his 40, played with Inzaghi whos now is almost 37, asked the old Beckham to play there...

Carlo dont have the balls to play Bruma as a central back in a game against Sunderland at Stanford Bridge, dont have the balls to use Bruma against Newcastle, so play with Paulo Ferreira as a central back, or Alex to play, even if he needs a surgery.

Im sure we wont get the Premier League this season, nor the Champions League, but i wouldn't care about it, if we could see a prospect for incoming years. But I dont see that, when we realize that our best players are a 33 years old striker and a 33 years old midfielder, and the first substitute choice for the first is Kalou and we dont have one for the later.

Carlo had to extend Maldini's career and play the old Beckham cause he has no say in Milan's transfers, just like he has to use Kalou and Ferreira because of the thin squad that he started the season with.

He uses 4-3-3 just like most top teams in Europe now and he doesn't use the same tactics Mourinho did, Carlo's tactics got us more than 100 league goals last year and had us playing the best football I've witnessed Chelsea playing in the last 11 years.

His unwillingness to trust the kids is something that I'm worried about but again it really isn't his fault since our Board decided that those kids were good enough when our own coach doesn't deem them usable.

As for the rest, let's just say I rate Ancelotti much much more than you do.

That's a bit unfair! We support the club and so we support the players and managers OF the club. You're right players do come and go, and as fans we've seen a lot, too much, of that in my opinion. We finally have (or had) stability in this club. All until the departure of Ray Wilkins.

We support them until they do good for the club. For example, after last season I wanted Didier to leave, because he is 32 years old, and we could make some money on him, and also leave space for the youth. I love him, but I dont want see him playing here until his 35, 36, at least not as a first team player.

Chelsea needs to rebuild this team, this style of play, and I dont think that Acelotti is the best name to do that. I would like to see a guy with fresh ideas like Guardiola. I dont think it will be right to sack the italian right now, in respect for what he have done in last season, but I really hope that in summer the board gently ask him to leave, or wait until his contract ends in 2012, to avoid spending money for the contract break.. and I hope we still will be a champions league side until there.

In football things must go on...a player was good in the past, but if not good anymore or too old, then bye bye,find another place to play. Player and coaches come and go, but the clubs stays. It seems that some guys support not Chelsea, but Carlo FC, Drogba FC, Terry FC, Lampard FC....and now we also have the Kalou FC.

Then why do you support Chelsea, considering all you do is moan and complain about the squad and how it all needs replacing with your 'magnificent' ideas of what to do.

Chelsea needs to rebuild this team, this style of play, and I dont think that Acelotti is the best name to do that.

How do you know whether our board is not responsible for this. What do you know whether Carlo has been given the full control over transfer policies or not. Yes I am also worried about the direction we are heading at. We were understood that young guns will take the place. We got rid of 5 players and got only 2. I was hopeful that the management will count on the youth. But it is not happening. But that is not enough to hold carlo responsible. He is one of the finest coach in our time. If Chelsea FC sack him then it will be a complete mockery of the game.

We support them until they do good for the club. For example, after last season I wanted Didier to leave, because he is 32 years old, and we could make some money on him, and also leave space for the youth. I love him, but I dont want see him playing here until his 35, 36, at least not as a first team player.

Well your wife will be old too. Are you going to change her?

Just bring back Mourinho. Let Jose run the game and have Roman do the finances. End of story.

i say let carlo run the game completely and have roman give him a sensible budget each season

i say sensible cus otherwise we wont see any youngsters given their fair share of chances........if we just buy whoever we want

Well your wife will be old too. Are you going to change her?

bad analogy.......getting rid of an old football player has nothing to do with your wife getting old......

n you have to admit didier is old for a football player......are you going to keep him even if he's forty and cant run if his life depended on it?