I have a serious problem with Carlo

GZ was just having a laugh you people with no sense of humor.

Thank you V... Shit, things are way worse here than I thought... :carlo:

Apologies to mods/admins with problems this was a sarcastic joke which I thought I established with "Which country is Newcastle in anyway?".

To Clarify, this thread is an ironic mirror image at you fans who think this is the end of the world. Grow the fuck up. We're 2nd midway through the season, although we could be further ahead this is a brilliant position at this time, especially without Frank and JT and Essien.

Cmon it was meant to be a laugh :/

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit F***. I am not an Englishman, but I have heard stories of Chelsea Fans being the worst, now I get it..! grow up men there are no team in the world that goes unbeaten & winning every time..? For me people who are with their club no matter they lose or win - they are the real fans, guys who find fault are just supporters...

Look at Arsenal, 5 years no trophies but they still have the "In Arsene we believe" attitude.....

Look at Newcastle 2 seasons ago..... "We will be back the year after & will be much stronger"

Look at Pompey last season.... "You can take away points from us but not our spirits"

I think they were right and their support is reflected in their teams' performances...... so shut your foul mouths & start thinking :zip:

I know this thread was a laugh but you have to appreciate that some non-native English speakers may not understand irony and it is hard to tell on the internet. But anyway, I found it hilarious :lol: SACK CARLO NOW! AVRAM GRANT FOR MANAGER.

Some really love having a go at some of our own fans to convince themselves they're better.

Quite a few Arsenal fans are having a go at Wenger for keeping their trophy room empty and I can still remember how some Mancs wanted Fergie out back in the day.

Just as bad as the knee-jerking bums that want Ancelotti out.

Some really love having a go at some of our own fans to convince themselves they're better.

Quite a few Arsenal fans are having a go at Wenger for keeping their trophy room empty and I can still remember how some Mancs wanted Fergie out back in the day.

Just as bad as the knee-jerking bums that want Ancelotti out.

Agree. Don't like that at all.

I know this thread was a laugh but you have to appreciate that some non-native English speakers may not understand irony and it is hard to tell on the internet. But anyway, I found it hilarious :lol: SACK CARLO NOW! AVRAM GRANT FOR MANAGER.

I didnt want Grant back I WANT RAFA BENEATHUS I R W T :smiliecap1: