LDN Blue

Ox and sterling are better suited to the wings. Lallana outshined both today. He has more skill than both and given the chance he could be a lot better.

Again, one game for England you can't judge on that.

You think Liverpool fans would swap Sterling for Lallana this season? No way, you think Arsenal would do the same about Chamberlain, again no way. Lallana is a decent player and has good trickery but that doesn't mean he's a star or is going to be a star. The exact same was being said about Townsend after two games for England and look at the season he has had for Spurs, even if you minus the injury.

he still very visibly limped after the whistle. He just sprained his ankle, really. But the angle of the foot looked bad tbh.

I think he might not make the weekend game .... We will see if the ligaments are somehow hurt.

Damn, sprained ligament is atleast 2 weeks. Hope there is no ligament damage.

Ox and sterling are better suited to the wings. Lallana outshined both today. He has more skill than both and given the chance he could be a lot better.

Lallana is such an underrated player. Good on the ball, good movement, able to play those incisive passes and has a very good workrate off the ball, pretty much like what TorontoChelsea has stated above. Lallana is one of the very few English players who actually has a brain and knows what he's doing and what to do with the ball.

Yes, I did.

At the end of the game, a 7 year old South African kid tried to invade the pitch to take a picture with the Brazilian players (Neymar specifically) but the security guards saw it and grabbed him. Neymar saw what was happening anf took the kid away from the guards (he actually carried him). Neymar told David Luiz to gather everybody and ask the kid's parent to give them a camera so the kid could take a picture with the Brazilian players!

Well, considered he is a "cunt", it was a very nice gesture. The problem is people LOVE to judge Neymar based on his horrible hair or whatever, instead of actually trying to know who he trully is...

EDIT: http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/selecao-brasileira/noticia/2014/03/menino-que-invadiu-campo-e-ganhou-neymar-vira-idolo-no-soccer-city.html

EDIT 2: The kid supports Chelsea by the way (at least according to the article).

By doing what he did he certainly has changed my view of him. I never disliked him because of his hair or appearance, I disliked the way he dives. I know every player dives but he is generally OTT with his reaction towards certain tackles.

Do you live in England?

You probably wouldn't understand mate.

I have been following football for a long time. I understand. Lallana is a good player and deserves to be starting for England based on his play in the Premier League this year. That's completely reasonable.