LDN Blue

Well, considered he is a "cunt", it was a very nice gesture. The problem is people LOVE to judge Neymar based on his horrible hair or whatever, instead of actually trying to know who he trully is...

Dives. People call Neymar a cunt because of his dives. And partially for the manner of his transfer to Barca.

I don't blame him personally for either, just saying why people think he's a cunt. I actually always thought he was a sweet fun guy from the pics that Luiz sometimes posts of him.

Dives. People call Neymar a cunt because of his dives. And partially for the manner of his transfer to Barca.

I don't blame him personally for either, just saying why people think he's a cunt. I actually always thought he was a sweet fun guy from the pics that Luiz sometimes posts of him.

He dives a lot and it does bother me (I thought he would stop once he started playing in Europe), however, I dont blame him for it!

If people in South America didnt aplaud this kind of behavior, players wouldnt do it. It is almost impossible to change our culture, but we should learn from the English fans and start booing the constant dives we see.

When that happens, I bet players wont do it anymore...

What's the general thinking about bentekr and lukaku in belgium???

Some want Lukaku others want Benteke to be our nr 1 striker. Think Benteke probably has the majority of the votes but it's close though.

Imo they both have their strenghts and weaknesses.

Benteke is strong and is better at holding up the ball, Keeping possesion when under pressure with his back towards goal. Also technically more gifted and is able to play one touch balls into the path of infiltrating midfielders and wingers.

His weakness is his finishing. He tends to need a lot of chances to score and sometimes misses easy goals.

Lukaku is fast and strong and likes to run in behind the opposition but isn't as technically gifted and struggles to hold up the ball. He does have a better goalscoring ability then Benteke and his finishing is better then Benteke.

That being said i think Benteke should be our nr 1 striker. Simply because i value Benteke's ability to keep hold off the ball higher then Lukaku's superior finishing.

Yes, I did.

At the end of the game, a 7 year old South African kid tried to invade the pitch to take a picture with the Brazilian players (Neymar specifically) but the security guards saw it and grabbed him. Neymar saw what was happening anf took the kid away from the guards (he actually carried him). Neymar told David Luiz to gather everybody and ask the kid's parent to give them a camera so the kid could take a picture with the Brazilian players!

Well, considered he is a "cunt", it was a very nice gesture. The problem is people LOVE to judge Neymar based on his horrible hair or whatever, instead of actually trying to know who he trully is...

EDIT: http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/selecao-brasileira/noticia/2014/03/menino-que-invadiu-campo-e-ganhou-neymar-vira-idolo-no-soccer-city.html

EDIT 2: The kid supports Chelsea by the way (at least according to the article).

I actually thought Neymar was a class A cunt, however..... He proved me wrong, the smile on his face when he took the kid is hilarious! I love when i think bad of people and they prove me wrong. Neymar did a good deed to a small boy!

I have been following football for a long time. I understand. Lallana is a good player and deserves to be starting for England based on his play in the Premier League this year. That's completely reasonable.

You clearly don't understand because you missed the point, despite me making it very obvious.

You don't live in England, you haven't experienced the annoying english fans that always build there hopes up after one game, so until then come back and speak with me.

Again, one game for England you can't judge on that.

You think Liverpool fans would swap Sterling for Lallana this season? No way, you think Arsenal would do the same about Chamberlain, again no way. Lallana is a decent player and has good trickery but that doesn't mean he's a star or is going to be a star. The exact same was being said about Townsend after two games for England and look at the season he has had for Spurs, even if you minus the injury.

As no 10, with eyes close.

Sterling is a winger n lallana is more of a no 10.

The better question is should they drop rooney for lallana

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

THE INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL FRIENDLIES THAT I AM GOING TO WATCH ON TV IN THE NEXT 1 WEEK ARE THESE MATCHES.

Monday 26 May 2014

21:30 NZST – 9:30pm NZST (ENGLAND TIME: 10:30am)

ANZ Stadium - Edwin Flack Ave, Sydney Olympic Park, New South Wales - NSW, Australia

INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL FRIENDLY

AUSTRALIA – SOCCEROOS

VERSUS

SOUTH AFRICA – BAFANA BAFANA

Friday 30 May 2014

19:30 NZST – 7:30pm NZST (ENGLAND TIME: 08:30am)

MT Smart Stadium (Mount Smart Stadium) - Beasley Ave, Penrose, Auckland, New Zealand.

NEW ZEALAND - ALL WHITES

VERSUS

SOUTH AFRICA - BAFANA BAFANA

THE INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL FRIENDLIES THAT I AM GOING TO WATCH ON TV IN THE NEXT 1 WEEK ARE THESE MATCHES.

Monday 26 May 2014

21:30 NZST – 9:30pm NZST (ENGLAND TIME: 10:30am)

ANZ Stadium - Edwin Flack Ave, Sydney Olympic Park, New South Wales - NSW, Australia

AUSTRALIA – SOCCEROOS

VERSUS

SOUTH AFRICA – BAFANA BAFANA

Friday 30 May 2014

19:30 NZST – 7:30pm NZST (ENGLAND TIME: 08:30am)

MT Smart Stadium (Mount Smart Stadium) - Beasley Ave, Penrose, Auckland, New Zealand.

NEW ZEALAND - ALL WHITES

VERSUS

SOUTH AFRICA - BAFANA BAFANA

What did you think of the first game?

• 2 weeks later...