LDN Blue

NEYMAAAAR, the guy who is overrated and is worse than Moses scored his third goal in the competition! :wank2:

Been playacting and asking referee to book opposition players all night. The foul on Abate should have been red in my eyes, it was vengeance, nothing to do with football. Glad we didn't sign him.

DESPITE the goal Fred just scored, Brazil should really use Neymar as the pure striker and simply do some formation changes or searching for a new player to call up to support him. It's stupid in so many ways to not have Neymar as the main guy in this team. Fred just takes up space most of the time. There'd probably be many more golazo's if someone like Lucas Moura could get more games, even Wellington Nem could do a job or dare I say Piazon?

Also I have to add, it's tragic Alex Sandro and Danilo barely get a game for Brazil, more-so Alex S.

Ref blew for a penalty (so it seems) but gave the goal as the advantage. What's the problem?

I think only grounds Brazil can appeal is that referee can't revoke his decision and a bigger question - would the Italians have scored the penalty? All in all a fair result looking at the game.

Been playacting and asking referee to book opposition players all night. The foul on Abate should have been red in my eyes, it was vengeance, nothing to do with football. Glad we didn't sign him.

He hasnt been play-acting, he is just small and light, so he falls a lot. About him asking for oppositions to get booked, that is just part of football, you are very naive if you think that doesnt happen all the time. And the foul he did on Abate shouldnt have been a red, you are just having a super biased judgement on him because you dont like Neymar!

I cant understand why you all hate him. You dont know him and never watched him play regularly. I really dont get it. Maybe it is jealousy...

Ref blew for a penalty (so it seems) but gave the goal as the advantage. What's the problem?

Maybe because penalty doesnt have advantage?

Also, you cant revoke a whistle. You can only use the advantage rule if you havent actually stopped the game...

There's no advantage rule when it's a penalty. And then Luiz Gustavo could have been sent off as well.

But yeah, there's no advantage when there's a penalty.

He hasnt been play-acting, he is just small and light, so he falls a lot. About him asking for oppositions to get booked, that is just part of football, you are very naive if you think that doesnt happen all the time. And the foul he did on Abate shouldnt have been a red, you are just having a super biased judgement on him because you dont like Neymar!

I cant understand why you all hate him. You dont know him and never watched him play regularly. I really dont get it. Maybe it is jealousy...

I don't hate him, infact i am excited to see him play for Barcelona to see what's all the hype for! But i guess it's sadistic nature of fans to see someone very popular fail so that they can make fun of him or mock him. I guess it's just natural sadism which we all have in some quantity!

Maybe because penalty doesnt have advantage?

Also, you cant revoke a whistle. You can only use the advantage rule if you havent actually stopped the game...

There's no advantage rule when it's a penalty. And then Luiz Gustavo could have been sent off as well.

But yeah, there's no advantage when there's a penalty.

Yeah you're right, I did write the ref 'blew', although i'm not sure if he did (I didn't hear a whistle). Maybe 'gestured' is a better word.