LDN Blue

I don't hate him, infact i am excited to see him play for Barcelona to see what's all the hype for! But i guess it's sadistic nature of fans to see someone very popular fail so that they can make fun of him or mock him. I guess it's just natural sadism which we all have in some quantity!

Then, those who want to see promising football stars fail, arent true football fans!

No matter where they play, it is fun to watch players like Messi, CR7, Pirlo, Bale, Neymar, Ribbery, etc. Yes, when Chelsea plays them we want to win. But overall, people should be happy they have the chance to see them do wonders week after week. They are the ones who bring new fans and make the media, they are the ones who sparkle happy emotions on all of us. Big stars are what most fans watch football for!

Players like Neymar are great for the sport, people should have the exact opposite reaction...

Yeah you're right, I did write the ref 'blew', although i'm not sure if he did (I didn't hear a whistle). Maybe 'gestured' is a better word.

I heard a whistle. Was looking away from the monitor when it happened, turned to see the ball go in the net, and actually thought the whistle was for an offside. Figured an italian simply knocked the ball in after the whistle as players are want to do.

Then, those who want to see promising football stars fail, arent true football fans!

No matter where they play, it is fun to watch players like Messi, CR7, Pirlo, Bale, Neymar, Ribbery, etc. Yes, when Chelsea plays them we want to win. But overall, people should be happy they have the chance to see them do wonders week after week. It is great for the sport, people should have the exact opposite reaction...

That comes with age. That is why you see teenagers abusing other players to prove that the player they support is the best. With age, you start appreciating things, lots of things.

I heard a whistle. Was looking away from the monitor when it happened, turned to see the ball go in the net, and actually thought the whistle was for an offside. Figured an italian simply knocked the ball in after the whistle as players are want to do.

If so, it's poor refereeing then. Dante was offside for the first goal, so it all evens itself out :lol:

Because as you say, he blew the whistle. Play's dead.

Yeah you're right, I did write the ref 'blew', although i'm not sure if he did (I didn't hear a whistle). Maybe 'gestured' is a better word.

there are two officiating mistakes all at once

1) whistle stops the play, immediately

2) there's no advantage on penalties

The referee was terrible...

He hasnt been play-acting, he is just small and light, so he falls a lot. About him asking for oppositions to get booked, that is just part of football, you are very naive if you think that doesnt happen all the time. And the foul he did on Abate shouldnt have been a red, you are just having a super biased judgement on him because you dont like Neymar!

I cant understand why you all hate him. You dont know him and never watched him play regularly. I really dont get it. Maybe it is jealousy...

Rules are rules, it's his problem that he is light weight. Just watch him toe-jump and almost do saltos when he gets tackled. For example the incident where he scored the free kick, very easy foul. If that's the football you like, fine. And it's not about how many other players do, we're talking about Neymar here. The excuse "everyone's doing it" is just silly, doesn't make it any bit better. Abate reportedly has dislocated shoulder because Neymar went to revenge on Abate for Abate's earlier foul on Neymar. It was with intention and aggression. Rules say any aggressive behaviour = red. It was a red in my eyes.

I don't hate him, why should I? I'm not a fan either, enough said. Just to clarify, you dont "know" him either. Beyond me how every brazilian thinks he is a football expert and has bigger say in things just because of their nationality. You've no idea what and who I watch regularly. And jealousy? I admire his achievements and talent but not him as a person nor player. Hope he proves me wrong when he enters the big stage next season.

there are two officiating mistakes all at once

1) whistle stops the play, immediately

2) there's no advantage on penalties

The referee was terrible...

How about the offside goal(s) the referee gave to Brazil? Dante's was 100% offside, missed the replay for Fred's second but that had hint of offside to it aswell from the angle I saw it.

ivsItwlB9csak.gif

ib1OM3foy6qWfp.gif

Hard to say from this angle

Rules are rules, it's his problem that he is light weight. Just watch him toe-jump and almost do saltos when he gets tackled. For example the incident where he scored the free kick, very easy foul. If that's the football you like, fine. And it's not about how many other players do, we're talking about Neymar here. The excuse "everyone's doing it" is just silly, doesn't make it any bit better. Abate reportedly has dislocated shoulder because Neymar went to revenge on Abate for Abate's earlier foul on Neymar. It was with intention and aggression. Rules say any aggressive behaviour = red. It was a red in my eyes.

I don't hate him, why should I? I'm not a fan either, enough said. Just to clarify, you dont "know" him either. Beyond me how every brazilian thinks he is a football expert and has bigger say in things just because of their nationality. You've no idea what and who I watch regularly. And jealousy? I admire his achievements and talent but not him as a person nor player. Hope he proves me wrong when he enters the big stage next season.

LOOOOL, I actually do know Neymar! :wank2:

How about the offside goal(s) the referee gave to Brazil? Dante's was 100% offside, missed the replay for Fred's second but that had hint of offside to it aswell from the angle I saw it.

actually if you think that he should have confirmed the penalty and sent Luiz Gustavo off, I think the officiating favored Brazil once again.

It was terrible officiating, I never said it was against Brazil...

I only stated the rules and the obvious mistakes, but the officiating was very pro-Brazil, I agree

actually if you think that he should have confirmed the penalty and sent Luiz Gustavo off, I think the officiating favored Brazil once again.

It was terrible officiating, I never said it was against Brazil...

I only stated the rules and the obvious mistakes, but the officiating was very pro-Brazil, I agree

Relax Barbara, he is just bitter! B)