LDN Blue

Bad refereeing but it didn't really change anything. I remember Charlton scoring against us the same way, a Paul Konchesky header. Again, though, it probably didn't change the course of the event much. Brazil still holding on to their home record. That Fred... shit this guy knows how to score goals. His first goal today was exceptional. To hold off Chielini and not go down to then smash it home, that's how football should be. Great stuff.

Spain - Brazil final? I really hope so.

actually if you think that he should have confirmed the penalty and sent Luiz Gustavo off, I think the officiating favored Brazil once again.

It was terrible officiating, I never said it was against Brazil...

I only stated the rules and the obvious mistakes, but the officiating was very pro-Brazil, I agree

I didnt see the game, but did he blow the whistle, or just gesture?

If not, then play continues. Ball goes in net, no penalty, no booking. Hence why Cech stayed on in the FA cup semi against Spurs when he fouled Bale/Ade (either or) in the box. If Bale didn't continue and not shot for goal, Cech would have been off and a penalty given.

I didnt see the game, but did he blow the whistle, or just gesture?

If not, then play continues. Ball goes in net, no penalty, no booking. Hence why Cech stayed on in the FA cup semi against Spurs when he fouled Bale/Ade (either or) in the box. If Bale didn't continue and not shot for goal, Cech would have been off and a penalty given.

blew the whistle

Brazil Italy was not a great game to watch as a neutral spectator.

I'm not a fan of the way Brazil play under Scolari, I din't like it in 2002 and don't like it now.

I feel in this competition, they go too far with their rough play. Ok they press a lot but i find it's easy to do that if everytime an opponent beats a brazilian, he's fouled quite hard and are stopping the play.

Neymar very good eventhough I don't like some of his jumping when he's barely touched (one day he will hurt himself landing badly).

I feel, like Messi, he will start as a winger and when barcelona will cash on Messi will be played as the central forward as he's even more suited to play upfront.