LDN Blue

fuck nooo,,i've been buy a ticket to watch him in my country. playing him for around ten minutes is much not getting you tired... :eyebrows:

Sry, but I am pretty sure he won't travel to Singapur. It would leave him with less than 2 weeks holiday.

This Brazil team might be no vintage, very European in their tactics, but they got some damn good players. Neymar and Oscar might be a bit young for the hopes of the whole nation resting on their shoulders, but their defense is more stable than ever before. David Luiz might be an embarrasment at times, but every time he commits a crazy error up front, Gustavo or Paulinho has already tracked back. Their organization is quite good, even though Japan have done nothing to really threaten up to now.

Thiago, David Luiz, Gustavo, Paulinho, a very solid and physical presence.

Brazil was better than Japan but I was disappointed by the match, It was very boring and was very disappointed by the lack of good play in midfield of the Brazilian team when there were in possession of the ball.

It reminds me of their team in 2002 in their philosophy but with a bit less magicians up front this time.

Even Thiago Silva goes forward more than Luiz for Brazil. To call him an embarrassment or to say that he frequently makes crazy errors means you obviously haven't watched Brazil play frequently. Luiz is a lot more strict in his play and usually clears it first rather than taking the ball forward for Brazil, he's a lot more no nonsense on the international stage.

They've got a very solid defensive partnership in Luiz and T. Silva, definitely one of the best in the world.

Thiago, David Luiz, Gustavo, Paulinho, a very solid and physical presence.

Brazil was better than Japan but I was disappointed by the match, It was very boring and was very disappointed by the lack of good play in midfield of the Brazilian team when there were in possession of the ball.

It reminds me of their team in 2002 in their philosophy but with a bit less magicians up front this time.

no wonder. The coach is the same. But Brazil of 2002 was vintage.

I hope Germany gets drawn into the Brazil group (if that is possible, I think not) just to show in the group stages who the boss is.

no wonder. The coach is the same. But Brazil of 2002 was vintage.

I hope Germany gets drawn into the Brazil group (if that is possible, I think not) just to show in the group stages who the boss is.

it's not because they're both seeds.

I'm very excited for Spain x Uruguay - the two teams I'm supporting in this joke of a competition.

this joke of a competition.

What's 'joke' about it? it's a WC warm-up, not only for the teams, but for the country hosting. Chance to test security, the state of the stadiums etc. And for the teams, they play their best 11 so it's a chance to measure up against other teams that might be looking to win the WC.

What's 'joke' about it? it's a WC warm-up, not only for the teams, but for the country hosting. Chance to test security, the state of the stadiums etc. And for the teams, they play their best 11 so it's a chance to measure up against other teams that might be looking to win the WC.

no, it's yet another chance for FIFA make tons of money.

It didn't exist until two decades ago and NT made it to the WC just fine with their continental competitions and qualifying as preparation...

It's a way to fuq up the players physically as well just a year before WC.

no, it's yet another chance for FIFA make tons of money.

It didn't exist until two decades ago and NT made it to the WC just fine with their continental competitions and qualifying as preparation...

It's a way to fuq up the players physically as well just a year before WC.

Well, i don't see any problem with champions from each continent coming up against each other in the summer - when there's no club football. At least there's something for the fans to watch, while we anxiously wait for the start of the next season.

About players - if they're not fit, they don't have to play. But the majority of them want to, because it's a trophy at the end of the day.... against the best 7 teams from other continents.

Well, i don't see any problem with champions from each continent coming up against each other in the summer - when there's no club football. At least there's something for the fans to watch, while we anxiously wait for the start of the next season.

About players - if they're not fit, they don't have to play. But the majority of them want to, because it's a trophy at the end of the day.... against the best 7 teams from other continents.

we disagree then :)

interesting match so far between Italy and Mexico.

It doesn't stop. Very nice fast paced football to watch

Pirlo's beard is legendary