Chelsea vs Arsenal

BlueLion.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOAL! Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal (Alex 85) This is one of the most ludicrous, unsaveable free-kicks I have ever seen. Alex takes a fast bowler's run up, starting somewhere in Fulham Broadway, and then screams the ball towards goal from 25 yards with great vengeance and furious anger. Not only that, but it swerves violently off the outside of the foot, away from Fabianski and right into the top corner. That is an astonishing goal,

:lol:

Fucking brillant result Was a bit scared by losing the ball Alot but beating Al-Arsene [Arsenal] and shutting wengers 3 mile mouth Is golden

Alex produced a chuck norris free kick and Drogba was deadly in arsenals eyes Again

This is in tribute to the Ancelotti family

I will look out for the highlights tonight since i missed most of the match But great day to be A chelsea supporter and A great day for everyone at chelsea

KTBFFH

Happy with the win. Three points for us, 0 points for a title contender. Great.

But still waiting for Chelsea to finally starting to play non-counter football against a top side at home. That would make us 'perfect'.

:cfc:

Man of the match: Ramires.

He had an outstanding game. Someone posted "let's hope he proves his doubters wrong" and my word did he do that! He was sloppy at the beginning but eventually grew into the game and made such an enormous contribution, especially in the first goal. His tackling, passing and running was on point and from here he can only get better.

For the second goal, well.. Are we surprised? Alex is an amazing free kick taker, he could've had one at Marseille when he hit the post but today, almost Robert Carlos-esq!!

Defensively, we were 100% focused. We knew they'd have quite a lot of possession, especially with a 5-man midfield, but in the final 3rd we closed them down so much. Essien, Mikel, ANELKA (who hardly ever back-tracks) & Drogba all did their duty and helped Terry and Alex defend. Ivanovic was as focused as always, I can not wait for Bosingwa to come back because Ivanovic the centre back will be a machine!

A great open match anyway. A good way to bounce back from defeat at Manchester City, but there's still alot more to do. Aston Villa away next week, away, will be harder than this week.