Chelsea vs Olympique de Marseille

BlueLion.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought in the first half Mikel's long range passing was superb. Essien was brilliant too and malouda was running at them like he had a point to prove, him and anelka actually. Kakuta was starved of possesion because carlo clearly told the team to exploit Marseille right side with malouda and ash. The thing that impressed me with gael was his ability to track back and put a foot in to stop them from getting crosses in the box.

Seems our security officials are in trouble about last night..

Marseille's head of security Guy Cazadamont has launched a protest against Chelsea's security officers after he was ejected from Tuesday's UEFA Champions League match at Stamford Bridge.

The away side's supporters are under investigation by the Blues following some unrest, but Cazadamont has pointed the finger at the West London club for their treatment.

Cazadamont claimed that 22 Marseille stewards were refused permission to supervise their fans and that supporters had their tickets "ripped off" from them at the stadium entrance, preventing them entry.

"I have never experienced such a reception in a European competition," Cazadamont told his club's official website.

"I was grabbed round the waist and was eventually thrown out of the stadium.

"I was expecting something else since everything always went pretty well when we played in Liverpool, Bolton, Manchester or Newcastle."

The French champions have promised to refer the matter to Uefa and a spokesman for Chelsea said: "There were a number of incidents at Tuesday evening's game involving the away support, all of which are being fully investigated by Chelsea Football Club.

"We won't be commenting further until those investigations are complete and the results have been shared with UEFA."

SkySports & ChelseaFC

FC CHELSEA LONDON VS OLYMPIQUE DE MARSEILLE 2:0

goalkeeper: cech

defense: ivanovic - terry - alex - cole

midfield: essien - mikel (mceachran 87min.) - zhirkov (sturridge 72min.)

attack: kakuta (ramires 61min.) - anelka - malouda

cool.. we won another difficult 3 important points vs olympique de marseille in the champions league!!

cool.. my african nicolas anelka scored!!

cool.. our captain john terry scored after 1 year again in the champions league!!

damn.. didier Drogba miss the game vs his ex club cause didier was suspended, this should be Drogba´s game!!

damn.. my african didier Drogba played arround 7 years in the france ligue 1 & 1 year for olympique de marseille!!

damn.. i hope didier Drogba will be fully fit when we play away in the stade velodrome, that´s didier´s game!!

damn.. i miss my africans jose bosingwa, salomon kalou & didier Drogba in the lineup!!

damn.. i miss my assist & goalscorer frank lampard in the lineup!!