Chelsea vs Olympique de Marseille

BlueLion.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our counter attacks are not as good without Drogba.

meh. we shouldn't have to rely on counter attacks against a team like marseille. i don't like how we switched off in the 2nd half and it's been 2 games we did. i hope it won't become a trend.

meh. we shouldn't have to rely on counter attacks against a team like marseille. i don't like how we switched off in the 2nd half and it's been 2 games we did. i hope it won't become a trend.

We don't have to win all games by 7 goals do we?

We already hit the post twice and had a goal wrongly disallowed,they way Marseille are attacking they're won't score even if we play all night.Imho we were only once under real danger,not bad considering all the possession they had.

Won't be surprised if we beat that other French team in a similar way.

We don't have to win all games by 7 goals do we?

We already hit the post twice and had a goal wrongly disallowed,they way Marseille are attacking they're won't score even if we play all night.Imho we were only once under real danger,not bad considering all the possession they had.

Won't be surprised if we beat that other French team in a similar way.

no, we don't but we can at least put the pressure on them. it's the other way round instead and fortunately they can't finish their chances properly. it's the complacence from the lads that's beginning to worry me.