Neymar got Mad for a Penalty

RX8

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitterness.

Well it's quite harsh. If he signed for us in January (unlikely, but still..) everyone would forget about this incident.

End of the day the point is, he's young and he wants to score. Yes it's a bad outburst, but easily forgiven :P

i knew he had an attitude but didnt know it was this bad. he overreacted way to much. even tho Drogba sorta did the same thing it wasnt that bad.

with that being said, u can tell just by the way he played after it, he has outrageous skill. if he comes to chelsea i will back him but he needs to change his attitude. and i dont really want him to hamper sturridge's development. even though sturridge wasnt really impressive in the zilina game, he still scored. he has 5 goals in the 7 games (might be 6) that he has started. hopefully he gets more games and uses the skills we know he has.

The problem is that Santos is paying him high wages, refused a huge offer and everybody in Brazil said that it was a good thing for brazilian football, now he is thinking that he is a God and can do anything he wants. In last five games there is doing stupid things in the pitch, including a clash with police (yeah, we police in our stadiums).

Thanks god that he dind signed for us, he is really crazy and needs to grows up.

This reaction clearly shows Neymar feels he's a big fish in a small pond.

Drogba's outbursts may be short lived, but how do you know neymar didn't apologise to his team mates and the coach in the aftermath. Unless we get the required luck with referees in europe, i doubt Didier will ever get a chance to make up for that red card in moscow. Neymar is young so this attitude should be expected, yet 32 year old Drogba was sulking due to his own personal accolades hanging in the balance, during the 8-0 wigan game last season.

You guys are god damn hypocrites. How can you even look at yourselves when calling this kid "immature, childish, disruptive" etc? When Drogba flipped out for not being allowed to take the PK at the end of the season, it didnt even cause this much of an uproar, and the man is in his 30s! This is a child were talking about here. When you're 17, playing professional football, and the greatest clubs in the world are watering from the mouth just to sign you, its going to go a little to your head. This community confuses me sometimes..

You guys are god damn hypocrites. How can you even look at yourselves when calling this kid "immature, childish, disruptive" etc? When Drogba flipped out for not being allowed to take the PK at the end of the season, it didnt even cause this much of an uproar, and the man is in his 30s! This is a child were talking about here. When you're 17, playing professional football, and the greatest clubs in the world are watering from the mouth just to sign you, its going to go a little to your head. This community confuses me sometimes..

Had a bad feeling about Neymar when roumors began.

We all know that Lamps and Drogba had an agreement that Drogba will take the penalty. He calmed down soon and started to play. OVERHEAD KICK.

But Neymar started to sulk and not play how he knows to play.

Imo he is not needed at Chelsea, there are also many talented young players already at C...

Drogba was put in his place by the senior pros ...lamps ..terry and ballack ...I dont see why we are hypocrites ,,Drog was heavily criticised by chelsea fans both for this and other incidents . We criticised him for his diving in his early years with us ..we have criticised his dramatics ,,his sending offs .

we are merely stating we dont want an arrogant youth when we have talented young players of our own.

Drogba was put in his place by the senior pros ...lamps ..terry and ballack ...I dont see why we are hypocrites ,,Drog was heavily criticised by chelsea fans both for this and other incidents . We criticised him for his diving in his early years with us ..we have criticised his dramatics ,,his sending offs .

we are merely stating we dont want an arrogant youth when we have talented young players of our own.

plus Drogba just got sad because of that penalty, Neymar said harsh words to his managers and to Santos´ captain. The manager must be respected. What would happen if Drogba said to Carlo "fuck you ashlole, I should have shooted that penalty!"

Its quite obvious that the Chelsea Attention has made him proud.

And thats why he think he is above the club, above the captain and above the coaches.

Santos defintely do not have the abilities to control or teach him...IMO, when he come Chelsea, stars like Drogba, Anelka, Lampard and Terry will teach him better lessons when he comes.