Neymar got Mad for a Penalty

RX8

He's only 18, he's going to have little strops like that at his age. Christ, Rooney was still doing two footed tackles and swearing in ref's faces at 18.

there's alot of 18 yr olds that wouldnt do that....

Neymar, Rooney... there immature and really don't know how lucky they are to be footballers...

so why moan about it n be so immature?

There meant to be role models for kids who would do anything to be in there place.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's alot of 18 yr olds that wouldnt do that....

Neymar, Rooney... there immature and really don't know how lucky they are to be footballers...

so why moan about it n be so immature?

There meant to be role models for kids who would do anything to be in there place.

Kids cant be expected to be role models for kids.

You know what i don't think we need anymore forward thinking young players. We have gael kakuta who is one of the most promising young players in europe, we have daniel sturridge who is a brilliant pacy forward who can finish, and we have josh who is a creative young player who has excellent potential. I think lukaku is the only one i would get then we have the full set of skills for the future, if daniel sturridge was brazilian he would get 40 plus goals a season in brazil and we would be talking about signing him for 30 million.

You know what i don't think we need anymore forward thinking young players. We have gael kakuta who is one of the most promising young players in europe, we have daniel sturridge who is a brilliant pacy forward who can finish, and we have josh who is a creative young player who has excellent potential. I think lukaku is the only one i would get then we have the full set of skills for the future, if daniel sturridge was brazilian he would get 40 plus goals a season in brazil and we would be talking about signing him for 30 million.

But the signing of Neymar (hypothetical) wouldn't mean Sturridge would miss out. Remember, we have ageing strikers.. The future of Chelsea could rest with Sturridge AND Neymar (again, hypothetical)

But it won't happen so :)

But the signing of Neymar (hypothetical) wouldn't mean Sturridge would miss out. Remember, we have ageing strikers.. The future of Chelsea could rest with Sturridge AND Neymar (again, hypothetical)

then why got obsessed with neymar ..seems he isnt coming ,,,seems most chelsea fans dont want him ...so why not drop the idea ..

at least till Xmas or when he grows up ..whichever is latest

I would not like a forward line of sturridge and neymar they are similar, both like to make the same movements on the pitch, we need a young target man. Neymar has more tricks but sturridge makes better forward runs he is almost anelka esque.

This is Madness, How can they fire the Coach for this matter... is Crazy... Santos y Creating a Monster spoiled by the Director board... in a Healty Team no player can be more than his coach or the Team... They are killing Neymar Future with this.... this is absurd...

Well maybe Pelé now is going to coach Santos... or maybe Pelé is talking to much where no one ask him to talk about...

I sure Neymar won´t ever do that if he would be at Chelsea.... O yeah sure Image Neymar screaming and throwing bottler of Water to Anchelotti.... Refusing to pass the ball to Drogba or Lamps.... Just Image Terry with a Red card for kicking Neymar ass during the game.... second Anchelotti pulling him off the game and he ever, even try to do any trick to the rival... probably he might be out off competition injered...

It does not have any sense... if he is trying to make a point of let me go... why does he sing a New contract and for 5 years... is Crazy...