People prasing Kalou today

Shane

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you read the thread people were praising Kalou today, I was asking why they weren't praising him two weeks ago, If you can't understand English I suggest finding a Polish speaking Chelsea forum.

From reading the thread I remember that you were the one who wanted to put Kalou on for Anelka in like 60 minutes of the game when Nico was one of our best players and that only you was praising Kalou. He did nothing special today and he did miss an 1 v 1 situation where he could just go to his right instead of shooting from first ball. Where were you when people where slagging Kalou off in 2nd half of last season before he scored some goals and made up for whole season of doing nothing? Because I don't seem to remember you saying that putting Kalou on will make a difference. I did say stuff like that and than Kalou failed to help me. He was fucking shite. And I do understand English but from first replay I though this topic was directed to people who don't like Kalou, like myself. Btw how many languages do you speak? Because I speak four and it's not always easy to understand everybody so I suggest fucking off.

He did nothing special today and he did miss an 1 v 1 situation where he could just go to his right instead of shooting from first ball.

I think thats a bit harsh, he did so well to take on two players. If anything he did really well to even get the shot off.

What the fuck is wrong with you ? Is it a crime to say "I think Kalou is not good enough and i prefer see XX on the pitch instead of him" ?? Can we have a personal opinion or not ?

I'm not sure who you are referring this too :unsure:

I love the way that on this forum if you seem to disagree with the majority you're made to look infantile and have your opinion ridiculed. The more ridiculous thing is you can't seem to get a mature response from people who base their incredulous opinions with such sheer narrow-mindedness they seem to rely on profanities to back them up. Pretty pathetic if you ask me, and that's coming from a 17 year old.

In regards to Kalou, I have lambasted the player in the past but for the past six months or so I have come to recognise his ability and contribution to the team. He is a good player, and once again, rather than congratulating him for the good things he does, people are slamming him for the negatives. Consider his one-on-one chance yesterday; he showed fabulous footwork to beat the two defenders and get himself into the position. You also have to credit Sorenson for coming out and blocking the shot. Kalou did well to even get an effort on target, and you can say that on current form perhaps only Malouda or Drogba have the fleet-footedness to fashion such an opportunity.

At the end of the day, no matter who the player is, you should be backing him 100%. That's what proper fans do. When a player is playing with confidence because of the support he has from his fans, he plays brilliantly. Look at Drogba - he was booed in his second season, but the boo-boys were quick to wipe his backside when he single-handedly won us two competitions and kept us in the Premier League title race in 2006/07. And look at him now - he is the best striker on the planet. Maybe showing similar faith in Kalou can see him progress and mature into an even more valuable asset.

I love the way that on this forum if you seem to disagree with the majority you're made to look infantile and have your opinion ridiculed. The more ridiculous thing is you can't seem to get a mature response from people who base their incredulous opinions with such sheer narrow-mindedness they seem to rely on profanities to back them up. Pretty pathetic if you ask me, and that's coming from a 17 year old.

In regards to Kalou, I have lambasted the player in the past but for the past six months or so I have come to recognise his ability and contribution to the team. He is a good player, and once again, rather than congratulating him for the good things he does, people are slamming him for the negatives. Consider his one-on-one chance yesterday; he showed fabulous footwork to beat the two defenders and get himself into the position. You also have to credit Sorenson for coming out and blocking the shot. Kalou did well to even get an effort on target, and you can say that on current form perhaps only Malouda or Drogba have the fleet-footedness to fashion such an opportunity.

At the end of the day, no matter who the player is, you should be backing him 100%. That's what proper fans do. When a player is playing with confidence because of the support he has from his fans, he plays brilliantly. Look at Drogba - he was booed in his second season, but the boo-boys were quick to wipe his backside when he single-handedly won us two competitions and kept us in the Premier League title race in 2006/07. And look at him now - he is the best striker on the planet. Maybe showing similar faith in Kalou can see him progress and mature into an even more valuable asset.

Well said, couldn't have put it any better myself.